Kassadin - Too Evasive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omega Taurus

12-27-2009

On high elo games Kassadin tends to be overly dominant. You cannot pin him down long enough to kill him, his squishy stats are no longer there with the inclusion of HP stacking runes or the other thing I see is AP rune stacking, his abilities do far too much damage - a 107 AP kassadin hit me for around 450 with his silence ball at level 11. Don't think anyone else has that much damage on an ability that also CC's and isn't their ultimate. He has Silence, Force Push, Rift Walk which all do a lot of damage and now that he's no longer squishy they need a bit of a tone down.

Angemon

12-27-2009

He stills require a crazy amount of mana to rift walk and his movement speed isn't all that high. Although his damage is high, he is still somewhat squishier than most champions. Good players could probaly also argue that Janna is too evasive as well, although noobs don't appreciate how good she really is.

Pa1nt

12-27-2009

I started playing Kass a few days ago, and I know I'm not the greatest player at him but I do have to disagree. If you are stacking AP like most people that play Kass do, then you are still pretty weak HP wise. I will admit if you are able to stack AP to like 300+ you do some insane damage, but even with that much Rift Walk is not the greatest until you get 2 or 3 stacks up. At the same time though he does only have 3 abilities to use, one being passive and doing no damage. Also his attack is melee so, stacking AP doesn't help that at all so it does make sense that he hits hard with the abilities he has.

Strikersgun

12-27-2009

I stack nothing but CD reduction atm i got 20% CD reduction without items at lvl 18 which allows me to rift walk much faster so i get in and outa battle faster and helps me chase people alot better when they run

godmanGM

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Taurus View Post
On high elo games Kassadin tends to be overly dominant. You cannot pin him down long enough to kill him, his squishy stats are no longer there with the inclusion of HP stacking runes or the other thing I see is AP rune stacking, his abilities do far too much damage - a 107 AP kassadin hit me for around 450 with his silence ball at level 11. Don't think anyone else has that much damage on an ability that also CC's and isn't their ultimate. He has Silence, Force Push, Rift Walk which all do a lot of damage and now that he's no longer squishy they need a bit of a tone down.
With his low HP he is easy to kill. When he is Silenced he got kill a lot very fast.
Get better Runes and a higher Summon level and change your playstyle.

He need not to be tone down he is weak enough

Fatdap

12-27-2009

Quote:
If it's a team ELO game, I don't think he should be that much of a problem. If you work together, it's pretty easy to shut him down. Just like with every other hero in this game. The only place he's ever "overpowered" is in pub games, and that's because he's the single best pub stomper that I've seen (so far anyways).

JunkRamen

12-27-2009

There's no way to build Kassadin to have high damage or sustainability without having relatively gimp health or damage mitigation. The closest thing to it is RoA stacking, but his physical damage reduction would be extremely low. I find that ranged carries can generally keep Kassadin out of a fight.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

Wait until you have players in your team that feed Kassadin so much he gets 909 Ability Power. Yes, 909. Thats the highest AP I've ever seen..

Mejals SoulStealer (fully charged)
Lich Bane
Rylais Scepter
Archangel Staff
Zonhyas Ring
Rod of ages
Blue Potion
Nashor Buff.

Dear ****ing god.

Angemon

12-28-2009

I got Veidar to 800 AP before and he's got abilities to gain AP permanently himself, 909 though... crazy....

Kaliformula

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Quote:
umm no 1 alone can kill kassidn learn to team cc with more than 2 or 3?
team game amirite