New Limited Edition Holiday Champion Bundle Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowlz

12-21-2010

Expect nerfs on all these champions soon

AFigment

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

interesting but can we get a skin sale for christmas as well? i would do this if i didnt have half of the champions

Mediocre Top

12-21-2010

I own Vlad, Akali, and Garen. Riot, anyway I can buy this and instead of GETTING Akali, Garen, and Vlad, can I get skins for them? If snything, that makes the most sense. I really want Udyr, Morde, and MF.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

I hope that's not the best they can do for a Christmas sale. It's a nice pack, overall, but I own all but two of those champs. How about some big time skin sales or some champion sales eh? I've already dumped a boat load of money in this game and was definitely hoping for more, esp. some good skins. How about Queen Ashe please?

Nijades

12-21-2010

Hey guys, we're giving you the privilege to buy these champions at a lower price that have been nerfed to the ground or are being nerfed to the ground as we speak .

WΎR ؃ LL

12-21-2010

This is a junk sale. I own about all of those champs already. Unfortunate, because I really want to buy more Riot stuff for xmas, but nothing interests me other than gragas santa which I got.

I will put all my xmas gaming money into the STEAM sale. They are offering great games at $0.49, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, etc. Whole company packs at $15-30 which incllude 20+ games in most of them.

FULL GAMES, new games!!

Riot, learn to give!!!! It is the Xmas season, stop releasing these kinds of packs that are not even good deals.

Most online games are giving away holiday packs full of skins, boosts, limited edition clothes, etc. Learn from them.

The more you give and the better deals you offer, the more people will respect you and buy.

GamersLegends

12-21-2010

Sweet, but where is teemo

AstorSapolsky

12-21-2010

Holy.... **** great champ choices. Still kinda pricey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
Get your Overnerfed Garen, right here, step up, step up!

Not interested at all.
Overnerfed. Bahaha now maybe that they've gotten rid of the stupid Sunfire stacking they can actually balance him as the DPS he was meant to be.

Megatron

12-21-2010

Yeah wheres todays skins at? Xmas ones were pretty bad i was hoping for the good ones this week.

gdan126

12-21-2010

steam sale is better spend ur money there!