New Limited Edition Holiday Champion Bundle Now Available!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Himuchan

12-21-2010

I already own every one of them... but I guess it's nice if you don't own them all? Although I would like moar skin sales ><

Servantofthe99

12-21-2010

ew...no. i will pay twenty bucks for magma chamber though

o Y

12-21-2010

just bought

Monnok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

This is pretty good for me, since I only own Udyr out of those, and have been really wanting to get all of them but EZ.

Legendairy Cow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-21-2010

Not worth it. Throw in a skin or two or some incentive to use money instead of saving ip

TheJukeBox

12-21-2010

Hahahahaha people are starting to catch on to Riots ways.

Ghettobarney

12-21-2010

Not the best lineup but more champion bundles are great. Please make it permanent and not limited edition!

CaMarshall

12-21-2010

Im sure alot of people would already own those champions ( ie i own every single champion but ezreal and vlad ) and so cannot justify paying that much for 2 champions, how bout a bundle where we can pick a certain amount of champions of each tier?

BoogeyB

12-21-2010

I find buying champions with RP to be kind of silly. I would much rather save up my IP and unlock them the old fashion way.

zubey

12-21-2010

It's a really sweet deal if you don't own most of them and don't play frequently enough to get the tens-of-thousands of IP to unlock them all.

They have skin sales every week. Glad to see the less-frequent champion sales. +1 OP

12345612 ... 29