Teamplay guides?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaturalBad

12-27-2009

Well, as we know Lol is a team based games and i mostly see guides for individuals.
What i'm looking for is a guide teaching the basics/tips of teamplay.

What items to go for the team. Maybe Auras , like in Hon where u get 1/2 astrolab etc.
How to set up ganks against an aware team.
How to ward the map.
How to manage to destroy a tower after you killed 2 of them and the 3 others defending.
etc..

Stuff like this would be more interesting than the 150th shaco build.

Mugsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

There are team strategies here
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/teams

Baron Corm

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBad View Post
Well, as we know Lol is a team based games and i mostly see guides for individuals.
What i'm looking for is a guide teaching the basics/tips of teamplay.

What items to go for the team. Maybe Auras , like in Hon where u get 1/2 astrolab etc.
How to set up ganks against an aware team.
How to ward the map.
How to manage to destroy a tower after you killed 2 of them and the 3 others defending.
etc..

Stuff like this would be more interesting than the 150th shaco build.
1. Aura items give auras. Don't get ones that don't help you and your team. Not all heroes should get aura items, and the solitary hero guides are good for telling you which ones should.
2. Can't. Running back and then through the jungle is a bit more stealthy than just going off to the side, but if the team is "aware", they will call MIA and stick together.
3. Buy wards. Put them in places you want to see. Or don't, they're expensive.
4. Don't stay there and focus it. Hit-and-run. Make them come out, or wear the tower away. In the meantime, go to a different tower and attack that one. Split up your team if you feel capable. Constantly defending is a losing battle.

Generally I think you should just play more and get some experience. Playing in a team will help you learn a lot better than reading a guide on it.