Lux or Warwick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jawcrusher72

12-21-2010

I've had 3150 IP for a while now and I've been deciding which champion i should get Lux seemed like a good choice but then i realized warwick is good too..or maybe kat?

i've decided on warwick thx for helping ill get lux next

Symmon

12-21-2010

Warwick!
Best Jungler, awesome late game carry ability. If you can make it through mid-game alright you win games. Will carry you to 1400 no problem.

I made a 3v3 career out of WW... Why? Because he is amazing.

xzymethx

12-21-2010

ww is melee jungler... pretty boring if u ask me

many people say lux is one of the champ with the best fun factor

DualLancer

12-21-2010

it depends if u want to snipe ppl or just jump on ppl

KiLLa5nowman

12-21-2010

I personally love Lux. She is very annoying early game and can actually dish out more damage than people would think. At level 2 you can have a slow and a snare which very few champions have. She has a lot of ganking potential as well. Snare, slow, ulti will almost always guarantee a kill or assist. With plenty of AP her shield can absorb a lot of damage as well. She's a very fine support that you can have a lot of fun playing.

Estral

12-21-2010

They're both strong choices. Pick Lux if you want a fun long-ranged caster, and if you're a fan of skill-shots. She's basically an AP-support version of Ezreal.

Warwick is one of my favorite champions. He's excellent at jungling, and he's an excellent choice for players when they start jungling as he's a 'safe' jungler. He ganks well and I honestly believe him to be one of the strongest 1v1 champion, if built correctly. But 1v1 rarely happens, as this is a team game. But it's nice to know if someone walks into your jungle and you both have max health, that chances are the battle will go in your favor.

I would say it's whatever your arsenal is lacking more - a jungler or a caster?

gom99

12-21-2010

Overall Warwick is the better character, but imo Lux is the most fun char in the game.