Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TF help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Aeon

12-21-2010

I recently bought Twisted Fate (TF) and im not 100% sure how to play him...any tips?

Drunkyone

12-21-2010

AP all the way.... and CD
hextext
rageblade
sheen
manamu
mp boots
tooth!

you should do fine,

Mambazo

12-21-2010

I do malady, sword of divine, nashors tooth, sorc boots, then build situationally. He dishes out huge magic damage if you do this but his physical is lacking, although I think he's meant to do magic damage anyway, i mean just look at his E. Sorc boots and malady help to innately counter any MR they might build unless they're really pouring it on.

EDIT: Oh and I ignore wild cards completely until level 14. It's a decent skill if you build straight AP and utterly worthless compared to his other 2 if you don't.

Drunkyone

12-21-2010

O and for fun learn to BD

buy a ward ult to the tower ward it and have your team teleport to you
**ward out side the tower range **

and let your tanks/dps know you are doing it! TF vs Tower TF going to lose TF with tank VS tower WIN!

PS
YOU WILL RAGE THE **** OUT OF THE OTHER TEAM !

Ekir Atari

12-21-2010

Quote:
Drunkyone:
O and for fun learn to BD

buy a ward ult to the tower ward it and have your team teleport to you
**ward out side the tower range **

and let your tanks/dps know you are doing it! TF vs Tower TF going to lose TF with tank VS tower WIN!

PS
YOU WILL RAGE THE **** OUT OF THE OTHER TEAM !

lawl

This is awesome. Gonna try it tonight!