Sion build - help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krsShin

12-21-2010

Hi everyone, I want to ask you all about hybrid build for him, coz i played AP and its fun to nuke, but still I want take something for AD and don't go as pure AD : P

Thx for help

DrDragun

12-21-2010

Two Doran rings into Sheen/Ghostblade is a pretty solid transition. If you want to go deeper AP then get a Zhonya's but your AD will never really take off later. You can always gamble on a fast Mejais also, something like 2 Dorans, Mejais, then Sheen/Ghostblade and all AD (IE and some tanky stuff, maybe Atma). Still reasonably strong midgame, AD takes over lategame. If I got a Mejais I would probably protect it with a GA after 1-2 AD items. For ultra lategame you can pursue the new holy trinity of IE, PD, LW but this build costs a ton of money so you wont have any tank items and kinda blows midgame.

BlackRampage

12-21-2010

My build starts off as AP for its early game burst, then later hybrid into AD to counteract MR stacking, make use of his 100% Lifesteal ultimate, and +65 AD from (E)nrage. However, games often end just as I begin to hybrid.

Boots
Sheen
Zhonya's
Lich Bane
Rageblade/Youmuu's
Infinity Edge

Hybrid Sion was better before the nerf on pots. Tri-pots still works wonder on him though. I also find armor pen runes to be better on him than magic pen.

krsShin

12-21-2010

k, thx for this I hope thats gonna be fun ^^

Bootlick

12-21-2010

Sion's AD scales reasonably well even if you go a pure AP build.

Runes play a HUGE roll too. For AP Sion I run magic pen marks, mana regen per level yellows, AP per lvl blues and either flat health or AP quints depending. Sometimes even movement speed quints (SO FUN).

So I go Mejai's, boots, Zhonya's (MAKES sure you have another magic shield ready when you wake up), Merc's, and then whatever you want. I like going Defense, or Lichbane but BANE costs so much. So Banshee's is fine, by me. GA never liked since the nerf.

I LOVE tele and xhaust because your shield will 1 shot waves from lvl ~8 on.