A Zilean Guide : Aura Overload.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wussupwithat

12-26-2009

Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but here it is:

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...ura%20Overload

MasqureMan

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by wussupwithat View Post
Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but here it is:

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...ura%20Overload
I thought it was interesting. Since many people do go ap. Its difficult to trust nonpremade players unlesss they obviously know what their doing. Thisn also gives me a reason to grab the skin.

Baron Corm

12-27-2009

There's no reason to do this. It's better to get Aegis on your tank and Stark's on your carry or your tank, so that they can benefit from it themselves as well. There is no reason to get either of these items as Zilean. A Zilean which can actually contribute to team fights damage-wise is much more useful to his team.

rEv3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Corm View Post
There's no reason to do this. It's better to get Aegis on your tank and Stark's on your carry or your tank, so that they can benefit from it themselves as well. There is no reason to get either of these items as Zilean. A Zilean which can actually contribute to team fights damage-wise is much more useful to his team.
Have you ever tried Zilean with nothing but Rod of Ages and Stark's? It's rather funny, no one expects it, and your team melts ppl.

Baron Corm

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEv3 View Post
Have you ever tried Zilean with nothing but Rod of Ages and Stark's? It's rather funny, no one expects it, and your team melts ppl.
I'm sure it can be fun, but it's really suboptimal. You could get a Rod of Ages and an Abyssal Scepter for nearly the same amount, dealing 77 extra damage with each bomb, and having an aura that benefits yourself as well, while a physical support hero like Warwick or Sivir gets the Stark's, and is made more effective by it. I think this team would melt people a lot better.

rEv3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Corm View Post
I'm sure it can be fun, but it's really suboptimal. You could get a Rod of Ages and an Abyssal Scepter for nearly the same amount, dealing 77 extra damage with each bomb, and having an aura that benefits yourself as well, while a physical support hero like Warwick or Sivir gets the Stark's, and is made more effective by it. I think this team would melt people a lot better.
77 extra dmg is nothing compared to the attack speed, hp regen, and life steal from Stark's. It doesn't even compare. Also, Stark's stacks if two champs have it... so imagine Sivir with 2 Stark aura's (and yeah i have played that).