Cassiopeia under used?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Avenger

12-20-2010

Is it me or no body plays her? I've only seen her twice since she's out, is she that terrible??

A Retarded Clown

12-20-2010

from what I've heard she's either terrible..

or like tf....needs some serious learning to use right.

I would get her but 6300 IP is a lot for a champ that I may or may not like.....also, Twisted Fate has my AP micro intense character slot covered....if I need another one then yeah I'll pick Cass up (assuming she fits the role)

TasteTheLuminous

12-21-2010

its because shes quite hard .
i've seen my friends play her, then they quit her cause they couldn't use her.
waste of ip :/

NPwhelp

12-21-2010

She's new, costly, and UP unless you learn her hard.

Not gonna see much of her for a while.

clerica

12-21-2010

I think people just need to get used to playing her, she can put out a lot of harassment early game. Her usefulness kinda drops as the game goes on and she functions more like a support character. She's kind of squishy and isn't really able to escape, and her ult seems gimmicky at times.

I usually lane with my friend who plays her (with me being swain) and when someone is snared and she gets her poison off, twin fangs spam can deal a lot of damage.

Cenerae

12-21-2010

People flocked to try her, found out that she's not a faceroll champion, failed with her, then went back to their mains.

She's supposed to be sustained single target caster DPS, but unlike physical DPS carries it takes a lot more effort to get the same results. Most people aren't willing to put that effort in.

Captain Alejo

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzekrom View Post
its because shes quite hard .
i've seen my friends play her, then they quit her cause they couldn't use her.
waste of ip :/

Great reason to give up on something.

Boomerax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

i play really good with her, but i gotta admit it: i spend a lot of time learnin how to not suck with cass.
after u learn her u are gonaa love it cuz she is one of the most powerful mages on her type, they are caster for a single targe just like leblanc or veigar who focuses all their power on one person but she is really funyy and yeah she is UP.

Seance

12-21-2010

You'll probably see more of her after her free week. Most people want to give her a run through before they spend the IP.