nerf Heim's rocket please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMBlah View Post
I think a mana cost increase is all that's needed on this thing.

But if we really want to decrease the use of this skill, Riot should tie in his current passive to the rockets, so he has to pick between hitting a couple hundred for a lot of mana, or sitting and healing his allies and turrets.
THEN HE COULD GET A PASSIVE THAT'S MORE USEFUL!!! Double wammy there. People would stop complaining about "OP rockets..." and other people would stop complaining about his useless inherent passive.
Actually, that would be quite interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing a more active play style for Heimer myself. But if that's the case, then each aspect (probably the heal) will need a tiny upgrade while they're up, since they are mutually exclusive.

Angemon

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebrus View Post
heimer right now is just annoying, to actually do reasonable damage i have to do a full AP rune book, and guess what i still need to hit you with the rockets 4 or 5 times to actually kill you, and with so long cooldowns then it's your fault if you end up dead..

i can tell right away when someone carries a MR item because the rocket takes half the damage... and if you ruin your build because you are not supposed to be buying MR then what about any other champ? i don't know about you but my build always has either MR or armor, thats what you get for using a ofensive-only build
kebrus you make really good points

Firellius

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMBlah View Post

But if we really want to decrease the use of this skill,
That's the wrong attitude. Go for balancing, not making it so completely worthless that no one uses it anymore.

Or was that what you meant?

I think the buff to the Hextech Microrockets was necessary. Pre-patch, he barely did any damage, and it was spread out over multiple opponents. The last patch made all of his moves a little more viable, and now that he is a semi-capable character, people start to compain. They've lost their OP feel when battling Heimerdinger?

Keep in mind that I have not used the new Heimerdinger in any player battles as of yet. I have seen him used once. He was completely destroyed. Microrockets or no microrockets.