nerf Heim's rocket please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwndemonium

12-27-2009

Heh, I had an odd dream. It made me think someone wrote Eve is overpowered.

Gandalf 007

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
I don't think heimer needs a nerf at all, buy some **** magic resistance or something if your are laned with an AP spec'd heimer. Hats off to the players that know how to spec their runes to be annoying as hell with him early. In similar games like dota, there are far jankier nukes, if you don't want to take that much dmg as a squishy hero, get some hp regen/magic resistance, don't come to forums whining about a champion that really isn't all that overpowered, there are much more imba champions
Lol if you buy an MR item to start laning with you are pretty much gimping your champ's early game. We are talking about early-game Heim, not late-game.

Secondly, the original poster and I repeatedly mentioned that the smart heims will stack magic pen runes. This means it will take usually more than 1 MR item to even SEE a significant damage reduction.

AlESSo

12-27-2009

Im lmao... really.
Heimer OP? Heimer rockets, OP?
Hehehehe i reserve my comments.
Smells like troll these days.

Please Buff Heimer.
Please Nerf Twitch.
Please buff my grammar.
Please Nerf Yi ult.

Nayuki

12-27-2009

Gasp...you mean someone built their entire runepage and item set around effectively using one spell and it actually does reasonable damage!?!?

Zomg, the world is ending!

Trolling at it's finest indeed. Any half competent Veigar, Annie or anyone else with a half decent Q spell can do the exact same thing, they just don't get auto targetting. Guess what? They also are all on about 4-5s cooldowns, about a quarter if not less than missiles. Huh, you didn't get any regen at start of game when a Heimer with Clarity loaded?

Well, you just ****ed yourself there, eh einstein?

JunkRamen

12-27-2009

I don't think he needs a nerf, just a retuning. Right now he is more about his rockets than anything else, and it's not like this rockets are all that interesting to use/be hit by.

Zergatscher

12-27-2009

Heimer is actually my favorite hero. I like the rework they made very much. You can play him now in different ways. I dont agree to a nerv to an early game hero. With the rockets you are just annoying and maybe you get one or another kill. But the cooldown is very high so with just one regeneration item you can nearly counter that damage. That you dont have to aim is really okay, because your other abilities need your attention like granade. After early game you are just support. Okay a really good support, but enough to complain about that the rockets are to strong i cannot understand. Maybe you should just try him out and then post here again (you will see you will not have stats like 16,2,8 like twitch, you will have stats like 2,3,18).

kebrus

12-27-2009

heimer right now is just annoying, to actually do reasonable damage i have to do a full AP rune book, and guess what i still need to hit you with the rockets 4 or 5 times to actually kill you, and with so long cooldowns then it's your fault if you end up dead..

i can tell right away when someone carries a MR item because the rocket takes half the damage... and if you ruin your build because you are not supposed to be buying MR then what about any other champ? i don't know about you but my build always has either MR or armor, thats what you get for using a ofensive-only build

Gavrilo

12-27-2009

So you guys are saying that you should change your masteries/runebook just to counter one champion in the game? You might as well call him the carry counter. No lifesteal/health regen early game items can counter the amount of dmg being dealt by his rockets by level 6.

OMBlah

12-27-2009

I think a mana cost increase is all that's needed on this thing.

But if we really want to decrease the use of this skill, Riot should tie in his current passive to the rockets, so he has to pick between hitting a couple hundred for a lot of mana, or sitting and healing his allies and turrets.
THEN HE COULD GET A PASSIVE THAT'S MORE USEFUL!!! Double wammy there. People would stop complaining about "OP rockets..." and other people would stop complaining about his useless inherent passive.

kebrus

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavrilo View Post
So you guys are saying that you should change your masteries/runebook just to counter one champion in the game? You might as well call him the carry counter. No lifesteal/health regen early game items can counter the amount of dmg being dealt by his rockets by level 6.
no, we are saying that the players playing with heimer have to do a specific rune book to actually be a threat... this means that heimer lacks in every other aspect...