nerf Heim's rocket please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

number1jungle

12-26-2009

Stack magic pen/AP runes.

Get the summoner ability that gives mana back.

go full AP build.

Go mid solo vs some squishy champ.

When mana allows push the rocket button.

Each time you do it takes about 1/3 health from other champ. No aiming. No need to even get close.

Either other champ has to move so far back to the point of not getting exp and hug tower or die. There is almost nothing he can do.

Please nerf rocket a bit.

Gandalf 007

12-26-2009

Yup. These are only OP if the heim is runed and built for AP and magic pen, and it's early game.

If so, they will literally take away 1/3 health every shot from across the screen. Absolutely stupid. If it were a skillshot that required careful aim it wouldn't be so frustrating.

Slowdown

12-26-2009

let me gus, you play Twitch or Teemo or Yi or any other (stelth-)DPS Hero and can't handle, to lose 1/3 life every now and then EARLY GAME.

As it is not the case, that you can just anihiliate him lategame (the time it realy matter) and where his Turrets+Ulti become absolut useless while yours become god-mode.

Facts about Heimer:
- he is SUPER slow when moving
- his Granades are hard to place when you just auto-attack
- his Turrets don't do anythink lategame
- his Ulti is a pur Joke compared to Yi, Teemo, Twitch, Eve, Shako (the most OP Heros at the moment)

And don't tell me, you play this OP Heros, becouse you ever played them and not, becouse they ARE OP and FOTM atm!

Gandalf 007

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdown View Post
let me gus, you play Twitch or Teemo or Yi or any other (stelth-)DPS Hero and can't handle, to lose 1/3 life every now and then EARLY GAME.

As it is not the case, that you can just anihiliate him lategame (the time it realy matter) and where his Turrets+Ulti become absolut useless while yours become god-mode.
Then maybe with an early game rocket nerf, they can also do something to give him better late game viability?

Not trying to kill your "most favoritest champ" there, just saying that the single ability is way out of whack.

And no, I don't play those champs u listed.

number1jungle

12-26-2009

Quote:

Not saying nerf heim into the ground.

Just saying the above senario is pretty broken the way rockets are early/mid game.

I play your typical mid solo champ but not twitch/teemo/yi. And yes it does do too much damage and there is NOTHING I can do about it other than to stay way way back(out of exp range).

I mean his gernades are strong but at least he has to aim and I have a chance to move out of the way. His rocket? He just puhes the button. And If im within 1 mile of him there goes 1/3 of my health. He does it 3-4 times and its sudden death for me.

Put on your reason hat and put your bias away for a second. You think thats fair?

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-26-2009

Quote:
- his Ulti is a pur Joke compared to Yi, Teemo, Twitch, Eve, Shako (the most OP Heros at the moment)

And don't tell me, you play this OP Heros, becouse you ever played them and not, becouse they ARE OP and FOTM atm!
What. The. ****.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2009

i liked the old rockets better i enjoyed seeing multiple hit new rockets are lame...

Chillspawn

12-27-2009

Quote:
Facts about Heimer:

I'll have to agree with Aratrok the Merciless.. Eve OP? Go play more than 50 games before posting anything on forums please. Eve is far from OP, let alone her ULT being OP. And if you think Heim is SUPER SLOW WHILE MOVING, go play Anivia please.

Nevertheless, I think Heimerdinger is fine. He got a much needed buff, and although it can be very powerful early game, theres only so much it can do late game. The cooldown is too high for it to be used more than once per team fight.

Pray

12-27-2009

Quote:

Facts about Heimer:

Let me guess (gus?), you play heimer and are currently enjoing the RIDICULES amount of damage his missles are doing right now. Like, ******ED amounts of damage without even having to target a **** thing.

This needs a nerf, twitch and his ******ed long range needs a nerf, and freaking shaco is just stupid.

Angemon

12-27-2009

I don't think heimer needs a nerf at all, buy some **** magic resistance or something if your are laned with an AP spec'd heimer. Hats off to the players that know how to spec their runes to be annoying as hell with him early. In similar games like dota, there are far jankier nukes, if you don't want to take that much dmg as a squishy hero, get some hp regen/magic resistance, don't come to forums whining about a champion that really isn't all that overpowered, there are much more imba champions