Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

meele runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kye7

12-20-2010

I typically see armor pen marks/quints, dodge seals and two glyphs: CDR and Mana/level

would you say typically- cool down reduction or mana/level is better for most meele chars?

Yendoc

12-20-2010

I prefer mana regen / lvl or magic resist per lvl glyphs pm my laning meele champs

Blue Baby

12-20-2010

I usually use AS runes!

Seelyon

12-21-2010

Quote:
Yendoc:
I prefer mana regen / lvl or magic resist per lvl glyphs pm my laning meele champs

This. Mana Regeneration on characters that struggle for mana and i dont play as a jungler (jax for example), magic resist for someone who i jungle with and want some extra resist against casters for the lvl 4 gank (Olaf, Trundle)

Hanketsu

Recruiter

12-21-2010

CDR runes versus Mana Runes
I would've to say CDR because you should have a large enough mana pool for one team fight.

However something I will strongly suggest is, MR glyphs because melee champions are easily targeted. And having the extra durability in fights is required. Specially on an character such as jax who's weakness is magic damage