[FANZINE] League of Fans

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Alderbunny

12-23-2010

Good effort guys. Just an idea, make a new thread to store all your epicness in. That way people wont have to scroll through like, at least 5 pages of you guys trying to sort stuff out. Also, it gives you guys an opportunity to release everything in order (at least, the stuff that is part of the legit 'X Gets All The Girls saga). That's not to say I don't like the other stories, because I love em all, but it'd be nice to get everything, y'know, ordered and such. That's just my wee contribution.

NOMO

12-23-2010

**** anime nerd covers..

hohums

Software Engineer

12-23-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Wow, awesome!

Enmiand

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildNeko View Post
LOL!

xD

Edit: Isn't she already married though... unless yall are gonna try a three way relationship. Not cheating, but I have heard of three people in those kinds of things and not have any problem.

(I know it's all a joke, but it's still funny xD)
Nah, I don't like sharing. I might have to kill her husband and then steal his identity. Piece of cake. Oh, and it's ok if you can't find them all Frisky, I just care about the one where Kayle and Akali had their serious chat about global warming, because so far I only have a piece of it. The rest, I can live without.

LordRandomness

12-23-2010

If I ever get off my @$$ and write this thing I'm thinking of writing, I'll get back to you.

Vlademir Sol

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enmiand View Post
Nah, I don't like sharing. I might have to kill her husband and then steal his identity. Piece of cake. Oh, and it's ok if you can't find them all Frisky, I just care about the one where Kayle and Akali had their serious chat about global warming, because so far I only have a piece of it. The rest, I can live without.
I can get you the one about global warming right now...unless frisky is getting it.

Vlademir Sol

12-23-2010

I'll save the global warming one for now. If frisky can't get it I'll post it.

WildNeko

12-23-2010

Good job, you probably made a lot of people happy by keeping the "global warming" chapter. lol

Vlademir Sol

12-23-2010

Haha it was one of my favorite ones :P as frisky said you can get most of em by googling the title then looking at the cached page. I applaud her for her work on wading through all the pages to get the stories.

Lolily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2010

Ooh, I wanna submit something.

Also, if you want, I can help layout the magazine cover.. A friend of mine is a graphic designer and he can help make it prettier and whatnot. *_*