[FANZINE] League of Fans

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempests Wrath

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
Wait wait wait I think I said once but ill say it again . The Ezreal in my story is not gay/girl . Pls get it in your head
True :P but in .. i think all the others he is >.>

Anyway, as has been pointed out, you write in an alternate world :P so for all we know.. in your stories world.. Taric might actually get all the girls =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tale Teller View Post
Lux would be a perfectly fine partner if you want her.

I do think she fits well IMO.
Also this.

FriskyKitty

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempests Wrath View Post

and Kayle has been with one woman, i wouldn't really call her a lesbian for that
In Enmiands story, the potion that Akali had taken attracted only men and made other women go into a jealous rage. The fact that Kayle had the love effect and not the jealous rage effect is why I was referring to her *** preference. Not because she was intimate with Akali.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
Wait wait wait I think I said once but ill say it again . The Ezreal in my story is not gay/girl . Pls get it in your head
Yes we know this... the conversation has elevated.
As for your story, since you're not following the other lines... you can place him with whoever you see fit I suppose. I myself have no opinion.

Also, no... Sona doesn't have to be with Morde but the couple reference has been made a few times, even in my own stories. Officially... I guess they don't need to be a couple though.

Lastly... I thought Katarina was with Garen? I don't know why I think that though... guess it was just my head? I don't remember ever reading a story with those two actually hooking up... *loses herself in her thoughts*

Tempests Wrath

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriskyKitty View Post
Lastly... I thought Katarina was with Garen? I don't know why I think that though... guess it was just my head? I don't remember ever reading a story with those two actually hooking up... *loses herself in her thoughts*
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=205811

you are welcome?

EDIT::
Quote:
In Enmiands story, the potion that Akali had taken attracted only men and made other women go into a jealous rage. The fact that Kayle had the love effect and not the jealous rage effect is why I was referring to her *** preference. Not because she was intimate with Akali.
heh i know :P but i know way too many women of varying preferences who would quite happily murder me if i didnt at least try and defend that >.>

The Tale Teller

12-29-2010

Quote:
Also, no... Sona doesn't have to be with Morde but the couple reference has been made a few times, even in my own stories. Officially... I guess they don't need to be a couple though.
They broke up.

Quote:
It's part of their lore

I've refrained from making a main story about it because it's a very popular topic and is slightly overdone...

I've hinted at it though

Decagon

12-29-2010

Hohoho thanks guys. Now I'm all fired up to write another Ezreal Story !

FriskyKitty

12-29-2010

I never read that story before Tempest but thank you for linking!
Sona and Morde broke up!? Awww they did, didn't they in the Mall story? DOH I forgot about that.

Tempests Wrath

12-29-2010

They could get back together though! >.>

FriskyKitty

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempests Wrath View Post
They could get back together though! >.>
I would like that... THAT would be a good story I could get into. I much prefer sticking to writing stories pertaining to Nidalee. She's more my personality and I have a much easier time portraying her. In my opinion anyways.

Manathas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2010

Get Sona to have couples counselling with Mundo.
just an idea

BootLeg

12-30-2010

For those who dare question tristana and veigar.

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2355808/

Kthxbailoveyou-Zane