[FANZINE] League of Fans

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriskyKitty

12-23-2010

I'll have to check, but I don't think I got that far. You only recently finished the story, and I was working on the ones that were already completed. If I do have it, I only have the beginning of it.

FriskyKitty

12-23-2010

Ok... I may just be able to salvage all the stories... luckily Google keeps a cached version and I will be able to snag League of S-E-X as well... It will take me some time...

EDIT: Apparently the cache only works with my history? Some of the pages do not fully load... I will see what I can do.

Vlademir Sol

12-23-2010

Nice frisky ^.^ and I'm glad I found the new thread.

WildNeko

12-23-2010

I made all my stories on Word, so I can post the Veigar Chronicles. and the one Shaco the Psycho.

But Neonir's comment about Fiddle was right... also he was too talkative. Maybe replace him with someone else... or make him more creepy? What do yall decide?

Enmiand

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildNeko View Post
I made all my stories on Word, so I can post the Veigar Chronicles. and the one Shaco the Psycho.

But Neonir's comment about Fiddle was right... also he was too talkative. Maybe replace him with someone else... or make him more creepy? What do yall decide?
Fiddle scares the hell outta you, that's the way I like it, aha, aha.

FriskyKitty

12-23-2010

I say go Shaco, Veigar and Twitch.

I'm almost done these stories... on page 104... I won't be able to get them all but I'm trying folks!

Enmiand

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriskyKitty View Post
I say go Shaco, Veigar and Twitch.

I'm almost done these stories... on page 104... I won't be able to get them all but I'm trying folks!
I've already promised kids to Katowaska for his/her fanart, but I can still marry you <3

FriskyKitty

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enmiand View Post
I've already promised kids to Katowaska for his/her fanart, but I can still marry you <3
haha *blushes* Well don't praise me just yet. I have your first and third entry to League of S-E-X so far... but I couldn't pull up the second entry. I'll try again when I'm done going through the rest here... maybe I can google it through the title? *crosses fingers*

WildNeko

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enmiand View Post
LOL!

xD

Edit: Isn't she already married though... unless yall are gonna try a three way relationship. Not cheating, but I have heard of three people in those kinds of things and not have any problem.

(I know it's all a joke, but it's still funny xD)

FriskyKitty

12-23-2010

Ok... ouch. This one hurts. The Cache stops at page 123... I can't get anything posted past that. I sorry guys!! I'll toss up what I have though!