Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FANZINE] League of Fans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TankHunter678

12-24-2010

Quote:
Vlademir Sol:
I had checked one of the hackers threads yesterday after he elft and all that. Neonir was a member (not senior) in his post which means his account was banned. It's prob temporary. Well cya all later I have to be places for Christmas eve.

Ah, that would mean the thread was not deleted, but instead hidden.

If Neonir can recover his account and prove that it is safe now then Riot can restore the original thread hopefully.

DanielFolston

12-24-2010

+1 for EPIC POST

Withportals

12-24-2010

Bump for Justice

Night Mayor

12-24-2010

OMG, the other thread was erased? Dude that's such BS!! I hope that person dies in a fire.

Or borrows money from Yi

Divest King

12-24-2010

Quote:
Night Mayor:
I hope that person dies in a fire.

Or borrows money from Yi

I don't know what would be more painful xD

Diogennes

12-24-2010

bumpin

FriskyKitty

12-24-2010

Quote:
Enmiand:
Frisky, I read Bros before Pussycats for the first time with a smile on my face the whole sit. It was not only funny, but also incredibly relatable. You gave Pantheon a whole new face with it; he passed from meathead to poor silly muscled kid. I loved it. I will read the rest of the affair now, for it has me intrigued. Maybe I can slip in some Shenkali on your Panthalee too... We could do some co writing, like I did with Neonir back in the day, what do you say? Panth and Akali have background after all... I bet Nid won't be happy about that > ;D

Thank You Enmiand. Its funny you should mention that, too. I was thinking of doing a jealousy skit with Nidalee and Akali but I wanted to see where your League of S-E-X story was going first so not to interrupt another's story.

I have Holiday obligations today and tomorrow but after that, I should be back and reading this thread full time again.

Gustaf Brackman

12-24-2010

Quote:
Boy of Mystery:
Dam I miss you Swain story, one of the most epic reads ever, lol

I have just beenn inspired to write a whole series about Swain the tactical genius (( better than Master Tactician =p))

Well anyway going to rewrite the first one soon and start the second one though still working on a good formatting way

Iney

12-24-2010

So storys will now live here or somewhere else?

Enmiand

12-24-2010

Quote:
FriskyKitty:
Thank You Enmiand. Its funny you should mention that, too. I was thinking of doing a jealousy skit with Nidalee and Akali but I wanted to see where your League of S-E-X story was going first so not to interrupt another's story.

I have Holiday obligations today and tomorrow but after that, I should be back and reading this thread full time again.

Same here. Ok, let me have the first chapter then, you write what happens between Pantheon and Nidalee and I'll focus on Shen and Akali. It's gonna get messy!