WWs when not building Madred's...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FckMan

Recruiter

12-20-2010

What do you guys do instead, Im just curious...

Using 22 Armor pen total in runes and 6 more in masteries. I start with cloth armor with 5 health pots or cloth armor, ward, 2 health pots, depends.

i convert the cloth into razors, grab boots, greaves right then adn there if i have the cash. then a recurve bow and stack the 3 opening slots with doran's sword and be on my way.

recurve bow gets converted into stark's. at this point i have 48 armor pen, 29% lifesteal, 300 extra health. and 24 more AD added. ill conver the razors into Wriggle's Lantern. at that point i have 43% lifesteal. sometimes ill sell the razors for 700 in certain situations to rush an item.

now i go out and about, jungling, farming, putting in work for the team, etc....i dont worry about going back anymore. i usually go back when i have enough money to replace one doran's sword for whatever the game warrants. items i usually buy are IE, bloodthirster, BV, sunfire, atma's.

i go atma's if i have a teammate who's doing good and carrying us, no need to get uber powerful, ill let my teammate do that and clean up after him. by the time i go for atma's ill have at least 2k health. for 2400 dollars you get 40 AD(2k hp), crit chance, and armor. you already have 48 armor pen and enough lifesteal to reap the benefits. if this happens, i then grab BV and a sunfire no matter what.

and always buying red and green elixirs.

depends on the game as far as what ill do to replace the doran's swords. im doing pretty well, ive exceeded 10 game win streak by now, my match history wont go down far enough but i know i havent lost in a bit.

its all in fun. hopefully you guys arent gonna go "madred's bloodrazors no matter what", because im going to say no **** but in rank games i always rush that item then build a survivability item depending on enemy team make up which is most likely going to be a BV.

Kalshazzak

12-20-2010

couple months ago when ww was free for the first time for me, bloodrazor and cleaver was all I needed. After getting those, built defense and carried every game.(new malady would be dirty with those 2 items imo)

Ortus2

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalshazzak View Post
couple months ago when ww was free for the first time for me, bloodrazor and cleaver was all I needed. After getting those, built defense and carried every game.(new malady would be dirty with those 2 items imo)
this
wirts end is also an option vs an all mana team or if u want to shut down s1 with a low mana pool like xin or a caster who only builts AP

Rallos

12-21-2010

I find Madred's Warwick Mediocre... Zero survivability & Sustainability, basically its "ulti and die"
And the 4% is actually 1% to 3% (unless you play magewick which is viable but even more squishy).

Best route i have found so far :
Razor -> Boots 5 -> Wriggle's -> BF Sword -> Black Cleaver -> Full Defensive
And after that depending on the enemy team Aegis of the Legion / Banshee's / Atma's / Hexdrinker / Frozen Mallet

With 14% Lifesteal, 200dmg, 140 armorr/resist and 2500hp, WW makes a decent "ganking semi-offtank".

Thats my "core build" (with flash & ghost) : http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Warwi...84070b9abdbd76

Your ulti becomes a LOT weaker (no 6 hits from Madred's) but you become a lot more durable.
(And usually Q+Ulti+Q+Lizard = sufficient to kill or secure a kill on a caster).

Dont get me wrong, Bloodrazor rocks, but you have to use it with Magewick to do some real dmg.
And magewick is very very very squishy.

Ziforigin

12-21-2010

WW needs some extra survability.
For all last ranked games WW usual got Latern\Bloodrazor and all other items were deffensive (banshee, spirit visage etc)

I dont think WW is really viable as full DD, because 1) he is melee 2) his ult is extremely good to kill carries, but he'll be focused then for sure. The best choice for WW is off-tank build. Bloodrazor is quite expensive, but it provides u with good damage. Latern is a great choice for any jungler, gives u good farm-ability (and really fast dragon) and also u gains an extra survability through sinergy with ww's passive.

DrDragun

12-21-2010

Always start with longsword not cloth

If the enemy team has 3+ squishes, maybe instead I take IE first, banshees, guardian angel, then LastWhisper instead of bloodrazor.

Rallos

12-21-2010

Well running 9/0/21 with Only AS Runes, i've tried starting with Vampiric & Longsword & Cloth.
Only Cloth enables you to only use 1 potion if you start with golem (thus having extra gold for a ward).

I usually do (but its risky but surprisingly fast since people dont see smite) :
Golem -> Wolves -> Wraiths -> Lizard -> Golems -> Bluepill
Razor + Ghost => Run to dragon, and fight the dragon from the inside.