Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Updated Kat Guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoxly

12-26-2009

Okay so aparently Shunpo doesn't teleport to target location, you have to select a minion or something to use it... And all the guides I read are telling me to use it to escape and its just not working, along with really ******ed looking item builds. Obviously alot of it got patched, so whats a good CURRENT Kat item/skill setup? Ap? DPS?

12-26-2009

front page is your friend

seresibyl

12-26-2009

Quote:
Phoxly:
Okay so aparently Shunpo doesn't teleport to target location, you have to select a minion or something to use it... And all the guides I read are telling me to use it to escape and its just not working, along with really ******ed looking item builds. Obviously alot of it got patched, so whats a good CURRENT Kat item/skill setup? Ap? DPS?

Although on your first comment: You can Shunpo to friendly targets and enemy targets -- and you can use this to escape by teleporting to a unit and using it as an escape route.

Shunpo has worked this way (Teleport to a Unit) since Katarina was released, so the guide probably isn't out of date in terms of that information, just misleading.