Updated Kat Guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoxly

12-26-2009

Okay so aparently Shunpo doesn't teleport to target location, you have to select a minion or something to use it... And all the guides I read are telling me to use it to escape and its just not working, along with really ******ed looking item builds. Obviously alot of it got patched, so whats a good CURRENT Kat item/skill setup? Ap? DPS?

dreamenddischarger

12-26-2009

front page is your friend

seresibyl

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxly View Post
Okay so aparently Shunpo doesn't teleport to target location, you have to select a minion or something to use it... And all the guides I read are telling me to use it to escape and its just not working, along with really ******ed looking item builds. Obviously alot of it got patched, so whats a good CURRENT Kat item/skill setup? Ap? DPS?
Although on your first comment: You can Shunpo to friendly targets and enemy targets -- and you can use this to escape by teleporting to a unit and using it as an escape route.

Shunpo has worked this way (Teleport to a Unit) since Katarina was released, so the guide probably isn't out of date in terms of that information, just misleading.