A wierd outleveling strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiger130

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

OK, my english might not be the best because it is my second language so try not to be to harsh.

A zilean with the right masterys and runes could get and extra 20% exp gain im pretty sure and then add a gangplank to your lane who is using raisemoral effectivly so not only are they not getting their exp but zilean had a major gap. Would this actually work well in games? And are their any holes in this?

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

It's a bit of a tryhard strategy, but yes, it works. If GP is soloing with XP quints with a zilean on your team, you will probably hit level 10 by the time they hit 8.

Tiger130

12-20-2010

no a zilean and a plank in a lane together with the zilean with a total of 20% exp from runes and masterys, so high exp gain while the gangplank uses raise moral to lower their exp gain so that the zilean greatly out levels his opponents

Alex Pan

12-20-2010

Zilean's passive applies to everyone on his team.

FckMan

Recruiter

12-20-2010

ive gotten 19% total with a warwick using 6% in runes, 5% in masteries and the 8% by zilean. pretty nice.

but yah 19% is the max afaik. unless there's a character that helps give himself more other than zilean then it can exceed 19. looks like gangplank can from what im reading from you guys. i dont know his specs, the guy never appealed to me and ive never used him.

Dark APB

12-20-2010

sounds good, super xp gain/ minion denial/ crazy harassment= more minion denial?
expect shouts of OP and OMGWTFBBQ FAPFAPSPLOOGE

lmaonade200

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FckMan View Post
ive gotten 19% total with a warwick using 6% in runes, 5% in masteries and the 8% by zilean. pretty nice.

but yah 19% is the max afaik. unless there's a character that helps give himself more other than zilean then it can exceed 19. looks like gangplank can from what im reading from you guys. i dont know his specs, the guy never appealed to me and ive never used him.
gangplank has a minion denial skill (he kills an ally minion, essentially denying the enemy champs the exp from that minion)

/offtopic
someone should do some calculations as to what minions should he deny in which waves so he can getting the maximum denial in his lane xD

PineapplePine

12-20-2010

I believe its the turret killer then melee then finally ranged if you have a choice to deny (This is based off the gold they give off, I'm assuming exp is proportional to gold). xD

Fluffy1

12-21-2010

but whats the point, neither of those champs need a level advantage to do their jobs well?

Eppa

12-21-2010

The thing is with the S curve on xp gain on hero kills it's not as great as you would think.