Nasus

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2010

Messiah's Guide that works really well ( if it was posted before, great, I don't want to read through two pages this late ): Ruby Crystal -> Aegis -> Mercury's Treads -> Trinity Force -> Banshee's Veil.

relkin

04-10-2010

86 wins on Nasus with over 800 kills here is the build that rules

Meki pendant
Boots +1
Sheen
Merc treads
Chalice
Trinity force
Aegis
At this point look at the other team... If it is heavy physical than get armor items such as:
Wardens mail
Thorn Mail
Sunfire cape
Heart of Ice
etc.

If the other team is heavy Magic damage that get magic resist items such as:

Spirit Visage
Force of Nature
Banshee's veil
Etc.

the first 4 items i see as a MUST on Nasus, everything else is just a bonus.

DayInTheSun

04-11-2010

Quote:
omg do not listen to anyone that says tank build. tank build is weak and boring
lolwut? I can see DPS working for Nasus every now and then, but to say that the tank build is weak is a fairly ridiculous thing to say.

Quote:
Nashor's Tooth
You do realize that Nasus' AP ratios are absolutely dreadful on both his ult and his spirit fire right? So you're paying 2.8k for increased attack speed, mana regen and cool down reduction, most of which can be had on more useful/cheaper items.

Quote:
Good Luck, and remember getting like +150-200 AD on your Q(siphoning strike) is vital. it's easy also, just use spirit fire to weaken the minions/creeps and just last hit them with Q.
I'd love to play against players that simply let you farm up in your lanes....

I'd also love to see that build work against a team that has semi respectable CC.

ObjectiveTruth

04-11-2010

i've been using him alot lately and every game that i go tank build i seem to fall flat on my face.

I've been running: Doran's Shiled, Aegis, Boots, Sheen, Trinity Force.

Your dmg output is astounding and the early Aegis makes a big difference for those low lvl skirmishes.

ALso for skills, i've been running SF first, because it allows you to farm like woah. Its great when you see a creep wave, cast run away and get a boat load of xp even though you are nowhere near them.

roninsm

04-11-2010

I would disagree with triforce as a "required" item. It's too expensive to be worth rushing. Sheen, yes, but unless you are doing really well and don't need the tank items (almost never happens), you are better off spending the extra 2k on thornmail, banshees, or angel.

PineapplePine

04-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by relkin View Post
86 wins on Nasus with over 800 kills here is the build that rules

Meki pendant
Boots +1
Sheen
Merc treads
Chalice
Trinity force
Aegis
At this point look at the other team... If it is heavy physical than get armor items such as:
Wardens mail
Thorn Mail
Sunfire cape
Heart of Ice
etc.

If the other team is heavy Magic damage that get magic resist items such as:

Spirit Visage
Force of Nature
Banshee's veil
Etc.

the first 4 items i see as a MUST on Nasus, everything else is just a bonus.

This guy here is amazing. He or She knows how to utilize good numbers and ignore the bad ones.

This is like how my friend's wu shu instructor (wu shu is a type of art) tells the newsreporter how my friend's little sister came in 5th place in the World Wu Shu Tournament in Korea a few years back. Of course the instructor didn't tell the newsreporter that there was only 5 competitors.

You should INCLUDE your losing and death ratios and assist. Without that, you can be 86 wins with 100 loses and over 800 kills and 1200 deaths. I'm not trying to be mean to you, just telling you, the stats you put up right now means very little.

roninsm

04-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineapplePine View Post
This guy here is amazing. He or She knows how to utilize good numbers and ignore the bad ones.

This is like how my friend's wu shu instructor (wu shu is a type of art) tells the newsreporter how my friend's little sister came in 5th place in the World Wu Shu Tournament in Korea a few years back. Of course the instructor didn't tell the newsreporter that there was only 5 competitors.

You should INCLUDE your losing and death ratios and assist. Without that, you can be 86 wins with 100 loses and over 800 kills and 1200 deaths. I'm not trying to be mean to you, just telling you, the stats you put up right now means very little.
lol. So true. I actually have a negative K/D ratio as Nasus, but my assist count is very large, and I have maintained a 3/1 W/L ratio with him (mostly solo-queue, with a few 2 man queues).

incisive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2010

Nasus was given the title of 'tank' by riot because his ultimate turns him into one; this does not mean that you should buy tank items. Nasus is a killer, a minion melter and a turret destroyer. I won't tell you what items to get, but lets just say: siphon strike applies sheen and crit damage; and siphon strike works on towers.

Ramen

04-12-2010

With Nasus I usually go with Sheen, Boots, then Aegis and go from there. DPS build seems to get focused down way too quickly for his ult to do any major damage. The fact that he grows big makes him a huge target so I like building him as a tank and walking into the middle of a team with my ult slowly draining everyone's hp while attacking squishies and debuffing carries.

Ashtorath

04-12-2010

I don't understand why everyone loves Aegis on Nasus.

Is it for its lane pushing power? (would make more sense to me on sivir/alistar)

Is it for it's general defense? (would make more sense to me to get items specific to the opponent (armor for physical, MR for magic))

Is it because Nasus farms tons of gold and has the extra income to support aura items? By the time 5v5 starts, I'm not sure 12 Armor, 15 MR, 8 AD are even noticeable...

Why?

1234567 ... 8