nidalee help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klawb

04-14-2010

i just bought nidalee and im having trouble with her when it comes to itemization. what do you guys recommend and in what order?

Louise

04-14-2010

i do tiamat's, boots 1, guinsoo's, boots 2 (usually mercury). lichbane

only really lose games when my team feeds an ashe or yi or jax

BamSucka

04-14-2010

Depends on the map. But a decent build is

BUILD ORDER

1) Doran's Ring OR Sapphire Crystal + Potions for the Doran's haters.

2) Sheen + Rank 1 Boots

3) The Brutalizer

4) Phage + Rank 2 Boots, Mercury Treads or Ninja Tabi depending on team.

5) Guinsoo's Rageblade

6) Trinity Force

7) Spirit Visage

8) Bloodthirster

Source: flanks guide: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=44658

Louise

04-14-2010

the tiamat's is for farming. it helps get the money needed for the other ****. just run to whichever lane is creeping up on your turf, dropping traps all the way, farm it up till it starts going the other direction, then skedaddle before the hurt squad hits you.

if you have a decent team, push up the lane as bait. everyone wants some kitty. they WILL come

Punctuation

04-14-2010

a lot of people try to go AD/atkspeed on her, which doesn't really make sense because all of her skills are magic damage (including kitty form), sure the attacks peed is nice from a phantom dancer but faceroll cat has more hp and will probably kill you just as fast. :P i'd try to get a rod of ages, and eventually a lichbane. so probably start with a mana crystal, then build catalyst/boots/sheen catalyst ---> rod of ages. mainly you just run around in humanoid form, throw 900 damage spears of death, heal for way too much, then go into kitty form for faceroll aoe damage/chaseing down people who get away or if your mana gets low and you're too lazy to go back to base.

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2010

Low ap ratios. Takedown scales with damage only(it's bonus damage durrrrr!)