Help with DPS teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WilsonK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2009

Hey guys, i use to play sometimes with DPS teemo and would like to have some help here about runes, masteries and itens...
Most of time i get 21/0/9 on mastery points (i use exhaust and flash), armor penetration on mark and quintessence, critical chance(?) on seal and cooldown reduction(?) on glyph.
Also, my itens build is vampiric scepter, boots of speed, madred's razors, berserker's greaves, malady, black cleaver... sometimes I get last whisper or frozen mallet (it depends).
So, can you help me?

Kaupert, W.

WilsonK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Well i'm sorry to post again, I don't know if I can "up" the topic, so if i'm wrong someone tell me...

Kaupert, W.

thisgameequalsdorks

12-28-2009

your build is all over the place. when i used to play dps teemo, i would buy items that helped his squishiness. if you are intent on starting with the vampiric sceptor, go starks rather than malady. otherwise:

i'd start with boots and 2 health pots to start.
upgrade the boots to tabi or mercury treads depending on the other team.
wits end if magical opponents/last whisper if physical or tanky (if both, take the wits end because teemo is very good at avoiding physical players when he doesnt want to fight. magic less so).

that should be a good start for you. from there keep going w damage and atck speed. squeeze in a survivability item when necessary.

Shy1

12-28-2009

Vampric Septer
Zerkers Greaves
Malady
Black Cleaver
Blood Thirster
Frozen Mallet / Banshees Veil
Bloodthirster / Madred Blood Razor Claws

This is how you build him if your not going to build him Crit this is high damage but weak sometimes i rush the frozen mallet and the reason i focus on attack speed and not damage is because you dont get much chance you stand there attacking because they will probaly be smart anoth to no your the carry If your not building him crit teemo this is probaly the the build everyone roughtly goes If there was a tanky team i'd swap malady for Last whisper Hope this helps

Shy

WilsonK

12-29-2009

What you guys think about get 2 averice blades?

Kaupert, W.

Labomba

WilsonK

12-29-2009

Yeah I know the guide, we are here discussing the builds...

Kaupert, W.

Timmy the Spork

12-29-2009

when i play Teemo, i generally start with boots and choose next item based on who my opponents are.

if against a Jax, i always take Sword of the Divine. if against a Soraka, Taric or Alistar, or a team with more than three heals, i get an Executioner's Calling (this usually sets me up for a critical hit build, often meaning Phantom Dancer and Infinity Edge later in the game.) if the enemy has more than one tank i generally take Madred's Bloodrazor as soon as possible. Wit's End if the opponents are mage heavy.

after that i usually go for Frozen Hammer since Teemo is super squishy. if the opponents are stacking armor, Last Whisper is a lot of fun. i get Bloodthirster if it looks like i'm going to need to backdoor, or Banshee's Veil if the opponent has mages or characters such as Karthus, Warwick and Ashe.

it also depends a little on my teammates. if i'm working with a Sivir or a Nunu, i generally won't take more than one item to boost attack speed. if i'm with an Ashe or someone else already has Frozen Hammer, i'll often go for something that does more damage. i'll sometimes get Stark's Fervor if no one else on my team has it.

i really dislike listing a build and saying "this is the best way to build this character." what makes an item build successful is not that it is the perfect build, but that you adapt how you build to what's going on.

keftes

Recruiter

12-29-2009

Why start with boots? o0

WilsonK

12-29-2009

I'm doing a new building: vampiric~, madred's razor, boots of speedy, 2 avarice blade, berserk greaves, malady, B.F. sword then inifinity edge or frozen mallet, phantom dancer.
What you think about it?

Kaupert, W.