Energy regen seals worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostDieM

12-20-2010

I've picked up Kennen this week and he's a real fun champ to learn but I find I'm out of energy at the wrong times in prolonged team battles. Is it worth it to get energy regen seals for him? .65 regen per 5 seems a bit meh to be worth the cost of 820 IP per rune. Especially since Kennen is the only energy champ I own. Thoughts?

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

No. Get ap runes if you really want the extra bang from his chain.

Yendoc

12-20-2010

I'm running regen per lvl seals and flat regen Quints on Kennen, can't imagine playing him without them ever ever again.

GhostDieM

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yendoc View Post
I'm running regen per lvl seals and flat regen Quints on Kennen, can't imagine playing him without them ever ever again.
Hmm that might be worth a shot, how much regen from the quints?

Yendoc

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDieM View Post
Hmm that might be worth a shot, how much regen from the quints?
+ 4.7 energy regen / 5 flat from Quints
+ 10 energy regen / 5 @ lvl 18 from Seals

I run Mpen marks and glyphs, there's no need for cdr on energy heroes imo.

My masteries are 9/21/0, I start of with a dorans shield + pot. I don't like being a caster that has to be in the thick of it and die as soon as someone farts in my general direction.

GhostDieM

12-21-2010

Thx for the tips, going to try it out soon

jokull

12-21-2010

im a longtime kennen player and im just starting to buy some per level regen seals. kennen needs the regen much more lategame when hes spamming hard than early game when he rarely runs out of energy because of his higher cd's, and lategame the seals help about as much as getting golem does, if my math is correct ( mental math, not actual mathcrafting, so i could be wrong)

edit: the seals give you ten extra regen per 5, and golem gives you 15, so i'd say the seals are well worth it