Questions about Cassiopeia from someone who fails...a lot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

biomorph

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerax View Post
ppl says she is terrible cuz they are losers who cant dominate a champion that takes some practice.
I takes ALOT of practice exactly because she is either difficult and/or weak whatever you want to call it. Unlike say Garen who every imbecile can roll over champions like cass and while watching TV and playing cass you feel like Sarah Connor crawling your way through the factory with this beast that just wont die regardless what you do.
You need to be carried ALOT to get the items where you begin to be able to even hurt some one .... Early game you throw weak posion of the floor that is easy to predict and easy to avoid and should you be int he position where you can start spamming E your opponent will likely just get in your face and eat you.
she has her positive sides in team fights when geared up but you need to get carried there or be at the merci of very poor playing enemies.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfMadness

12-21-2010

Ok first off never level twin fang starting out. The range on it sucks and so do its ap scaling.Instead this is what I do and it works wonders for me. Level up the other two poison abilities and farm farm farm. I normally take mid and instead of just going for the kill a.s.a.p. I sit back and use both my poisons to farm and harass without trying to kill, unless they are just walking around into my poisons which sometimes for some reason they do and have no health. Also i know her speed is slow but i've found that with 2 speed quin along with the ultility tree speed buffs i am perfectly fine and have a much easier time leading my shots with her noxious blast and miasma. Also don't underestimate misasma! I know alot of people talk about it's small radius but i've found it's decrease to an enemy champs speed makes for an easy kill while they are trying to flee. I start out with a ring and health potion as stated earlier and take ghost and tele and my two summoner spells. One more note on T.F. I've found that during the late team battles it is much easier to spam and is thus more useful then. well that's it I hope it helps you some. I've been playing her since she came out and loved her once i realized how much the spotlight for her was 100% wrong. TF just leaves you to close for comfort for me when she has such low hp. Well that's it! Hope this helps some!