Questions about Cassiopeia from someone who fails...a lot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arthan

12-20-2010

That's it, I spent all my hard earned points on the snake thing lady... only to find out that I'm a huge failure at playing her.

During games, I hear a lot of people complain about the fact that she is supposedly "underpowered", but I feel that I'm just bad.

I checked some of the guides on Leaguecraft, and none managed to solve my problems. I don't know what to build with her, I find her to be waaaayyy too squishy (can't ever pull off a good number of twin fangs without going through CC/burst damage hell) and I can't stop feeding somehow.

Any tips or advice ? Anything would be appreciated.

SySerror

12-20-2010

IMO the snake is feed.

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Cass is the worst champion in the game right now.

Nerzz

12-20-2010

i play cass and do fairly well. i build RoA, sorc boots, rylais, and whatever else you want. she just needs health.

Zodiacshape

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Pan View Post
Cass is the worst champion in the game right now.
Op don't listen to this moron because he deserves to be called a moron. Anypoo, I will list you a core set of items to build on her.

Starting Game
1. Doran's Ring (always get this)
2. Health Pot

Core Item Build
1. Sorceror's Shoes or Boots of Swiftness
2. Rylai's Scepter (must have)(the slow stacks with her W)
3. Zhonya's Ring

That is pretty much all you need to simple destroy people but you also need to back it up with good positioning and placement of spells to get the full effect. I would highly recommend Void Staff as the 4th item if the enemy team is stacking MR. Always buy Blue Elixir whenever you can. If you need more help just ask.

Arthan

12-20-2010

Well, I've been experimenting with both Rylai and RoA for a few games and it's really a huge improvement. For some reason I was focused on using Archangel Staff since I unlocked Cass, but it doesn't seem like such a great item after all.

The two first games I played had been hard on my mana early, so I guess I wrongly came to the conclusion that she totally needed the regen, but Rylai and RoA might be better options. I've also been working on my positioning and it yielded great results.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Korath Arcolite

12-20-2010

position is key, use her Q and W to harrass. Yea she can do decent nukey damage with twin fang but it opens her up a lot, use her for the slows and the DoTs until the enemy isn't going to focus you, then burst someone down, just be careful!

BrokenCrayon

12-20-2010

Learn to hold the shift key to smart cast her abilities, especially twin fangs.

I play her this way:

start with meki pendant and 2 health potions
get tear of the goddess over boots first
then get boots of swiftness
get hextech revolver for the spell vamp to keep your health up (this works with all your dot spells and fangs)
get survivability, either negatron cloak or chain vest depending on opposing team comp

My final build is
Archangel's staff
boots of swiftness
will of the ancients (20% spell vamp)
Frozen heart 99 armor and 20% CDR
abyssal scepter for AP and MR
if you're doing really well and the game goes on forever, get zonya's

Learn to land Q and remember to place W strategically since it slows.

She's still very hard to play, and definitely the squishiest I have ever seen.

Ekir Atari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

I use most of the recommended items on her. The again, I use most of those recommended items on EVERY caster I play (with slight modifications based on enemy team makeup and their builds). Can usually hit around 3k HP and 80+ MR/AR which isn't all that squishy anymore. Can still be melted under focus fire, but otherwise tanky enough to survive an exchange of blows

Agree with those that say she's hard to play... her Q has a slight delay on it, *very* similar to Karthus' Q. If you can get used to that, things will go better.

Boomerax

12-21-2010

ppl says she is terrible cuz they are losers who cant dominate a champion that takes some practice.