Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[SUGGESTION] Personalize champions with masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EgaL

08-09-2009

Basically have the option to set one default mastery tree and then create a set of masteries for every champion you want. If you dont have a "championalized" set of masteries it falls back to your default set.

You can set almost everything pre game only this is missing. I would very much appreciate constructive feedback.

08-10-2009

Yea this bothers me too. Right now all my points are in the physical damage skills in the offense tree, so I really only have a few choices of champions, which sucks if you want to pick to compliment your teammates champion choices.

If not a specific set for each champion they should at least do it similar to the rune book system. Maybe have 3 saved specs to choose from after picking your champion.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-10-2009

As a note, you CAN respec pregame. Once you've finished selecting ur rune page, click once on the buttons for your masteries (I.e. X (sword icon) Y (shield icon) Z (utility icon).) It brings u to ur masteries page.

That being said, there's no reason not to let us have FAR more rune/mastery pages, and I believe they said they will work on that at some point. More important things to be done, etc.