Warwick Opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velgauder Sigma

12-26-2009

I've been playing for about a week, and ive experienced with champs like Tristana and Veigar. I was wondering about a phys melee dpser.

I've been doing a ton of research on Warwick, i understand that he can easily be taken out of the game if you can stop his jungling early on, or you cleanse his ultimate. But i am no means a pro player, i just play with a few friends once in a while in normal games, and we have no urge to play in ranked tournaments or anything. Most games i get, the other team usually just has teleport and either fortify/heal/flash/ignite and the rare cleanse.

I was just wondering, for someone who doesnt want to go too far into the brackets and tier lists, is Warwick a good choice? I consider myself a gamer, and dont hesistate to learn anything. Input would be greatly appreciated.

Zaysus

12-26-2009

Warwick's great for casual players and casual games. He can get a little boring though, in my opinion. In most casual games with average players, no one will ever disrupt your jungling. I've rarely had this happen unless I'm playing with a bunch of friends and end up pitted against a good premade, in which case we usually get stomped anyways. If you're reasonably smart when choosing your targets, Warwick can easily pop into the game at level 6 and get a few kills, paving the way for an excellent character later in the game. I wouldn't really consider him under or overpowered, but he's definitely solid.

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2009

Warwick needs a buff.

Zeta

12-26-2009

Warwick is severely underpowered and incredibly one-note and limited. Warwick isn't good for casuals or hardcore players.

If you want a melee DPS jungler, go with Master Yii or Udyr.

Disdasdefa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2009

Warwick is good but cleanse owns him. I wish he had some sort of Rupture skill like Bloodseeker