Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warwick Opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velgauder Sigma

12-26-2009

I've been playing for about a week, and ive experienced with champs like Tristana and Veigar. I was wondering about a phys melee dpser.

I've been doing a ton of research on Warwick, i understand that he can easily be taken out of the game if you can stop his jungling early on, or you cleanse his ultimate. But i am no means a pro player, i just play with a few friends once in a while in normal games, and we have no urge to play in ranked tournaments or anything. Most games i get, the other team usually just has teleport and either fortify/heal/flash/ignite and the rare cleanse.

I was just wondering, for someone who doesnt want to go too far into the brackets and tier lists, is Warwick a good choice? I consider myself a gamer, and dont hesistate to learn anything. Input would be greatly appreciated.

Zaysus

12-26-2009

Warwick's great for casual players and casual games. He can get a little boring though, in my opinion. In most casual games with average players, no one will ever disrupt your jungling. I've rarely had this happen unless I'm playing with a bunch of friends and end up pitted against a good premade, in which case we usually get stomped anyways. If you're reasonably smart when choosing your targets, Warwick can easily pop into the game at level 6 and get a few kills, paving the way for an excellent character later in the game. I wouldn't really consider him under or overpowered, but he's definitely solid.

Saint Seraphiel

12-26-2009

Warwick needs a buff.

Zeta

12-26-2009

Warwick is severely underpowered and incredibly one-note and limited. Warwick isn't good for casuals or hardcore players.

If you want a melee DPS jungler, go with Master Yii or Udyr.

Disdasdefa

Recruiter

12-26-2009

Warwick is good but cleanse owns him. I wish he had some sort of Rupture skill like Bloodseeker