Why don't we have Mastery pages, like rune pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaHatHero

01-07-2011

Also if we could get mastery pages that would be great

kaptainownage

02-09-2011

Hey Riot Game Staff,
Was wondering if there was any reason why not to have mastery pages? If there is a good reason I would like to know, otherwise, I think its a good idea too.

Lordfrodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

seriously, this seems like a painfully needed and simple feature to add. I'd at least be comforted to know there was a REASON that this Idea, which has been around a long time, hasn't been implemented. PLEASE Riot, at least post to tell us you are working on it (asap hopefully) or why we cant have it...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

*insert more bleating here*

Seriously though, being able to save different Masteries setups would be nice. Sometimes, as has been said, you get in a game and no one else is set up to be a tank and they'll all pick their champ and lock in before you can say Zhonya. And then sometimes masteries will freeze up while you're changing them in champ select, and you're stuck with either no masteries or masteries you don't need.