Why don't we have Mastery pages, like rune pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrucMush

12-30-2010

One or two pages could be nice, but make it like rune page, RP for more pages. Maybe an other way like right click to remove 1 point of a masterie could be nice when u want to change only somes of them instead of returning all the points. its only a question of ergonomy.

YerroFever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

I totally support this idea! I would love to have mastery pages like rune pages. Considering the interface freezes quite often while making changes to masteries or skills.

Riot could give two default pages, and then let people get more at the store, just like rune pages.

lowp1ng

01-03-2011

A second mastery page would be awesome. Possiblity to buy additional pages with RP would be even better! Please implement mastery pages ASAP as this would save us a lot of trouble.

sh4go

01-03-2011

This guy is a genius.. Riot you should hire him... +1

Beatus

01-03-2011

For the same reason forum search is broken.

Nivolti

01-03-2011

Lol. I just came to this forum to post this exact suggestion.

This would make things so much easier. Especially for those last-second decisions in pre game when you have like, a carry selected, and you need to switch to a tank for your team, and re-spec all of your masteries in like 10 seconds.

thelost1

01-04-2011

I support this alot the number of times i go into a solo game and see everyone pick there heros and im stuck choosing weather to be a team player with tank role or go screw everyone ill go with carry which is what im setup for or say screw it and que dodge because i havnt brought a tank and not completly comfortable being a tank on a rotation tank i dont know how to play

Rheem Octuris

01-04-2011

+∞

donkrx

01-05-2011

bump

Soup A ViIIain

01-06-2011

This would be a great feature.. character specific mastery/rune sets would be even better but sounds harder to implement.