Why don't we have Mastery pages, like rune pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

donkrx

12-20-2010

Why not? I don't understand how this hasn't been implemented from the start. I like playing Anivia (21 in Utility) but I also want to play Kat, who has more use for Defense than Utility points. Going back and forth with these champs I have to redo my masteries each game. It would be so much more convenient to have the same thing as we do with rune pages - preferably a default of 2-3 Mastery pages (additional for IP).

Seems like an easy modification too.

Venusblue

12-20-2010

If they gave us two and had additional for RP, I don't see what would be wrong with this at all.

TobyJay2k

12-21-2010

It'd be pretty nice to have mastery pages that correspond with the rune pages so if you change your rune page, it switches over to the mastery page you saved along with that rune page.

JoeVector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias J Funke View Post
It'd be pretty nice to have mastery pages that correspond with the rune pages so if you change your rune page, it switches over to the mastery page you saved along with that rune page.
Indeed, something like a "profile" so you can match up runes and masteries for a DPS, tank, etc.

Mellerup

12-23-2010

Learn to respec in 15 sec, aint that hard once u get to know the game..

Ledivin

12-23-2010

Agreed with Mellerup... I change masteries with every little change I make - spell, champion, or just playstyle. Runes have pages because they're so much more general. I mean, it wouldn't be a bad addition, I just don't see the need for it.

donkrx

12-26-2010

I mean yeah I can get better at it but why not have pages for it........ that's all

Phynx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellerup View Post
That's not the problem, I've memorized the whole tree. The problem is that they interface tends to be so slow sometimes that it can take 5s just to distribute a single point.

AntithesisHeir

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellerup View Post
The issue is it doesn't NEED to be this complicated. we don't NEED to use 15 seconds between each game if we can just have a few more pages. I definitely support this idea.

Nekrocow

12-30-2010

"Char Profiles" would be awesome