[Champion Suggestion] Jacko the Bard. WACKO JACKO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DallasDank

12-26-2009

Okay, So I was playing a game the other day and when the opposite team was running around together as a whole, there group would just obliterate us. So I was thinking, what if there was a support hero that could prevent ganks and make people pay for being in groups.

He is a Melee DPS/Support Caster

History: Jacko was raised with 4 other children, all raised to become musicians. Jacko realized he had a special talent to affect his audience with his music. He became very evil, consumed with this new power he started to cause chaos everywhere he went. Kayle The Judicator was furious about him bringing unfair death and destruction so she slew him. Jacko was resurrected by the Mad scientists of Zuan. He returned to life not in his normal form though, he was now completely white instead of black but he was even more crazy now more then ever.

"Beware little yordles, Jacko has come"

Visual: Very Pale, Little "off" looking and carrys around a little instrument OF DEATH (Pun intended)
He should look kinda like this
http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanne...art_Of_Me3.jpg

Skill List:
----------

Q- Billies Song
Jacko Learned this song when he was younger, the song causes everyone within the range to have increased Dodge, movement speed and attack speed.
-Movement Speed 3/6/9/12/15%
- Dodge - 1/2/3/4/5 %
- Attack Speed - 2/4/6/8/10%
- Cool Down - 40 seconds
- Duration - 4/5/6/7/8 seconds
- Cost - 60/75/90/105/120 mana
- Range - 650

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W- Smooth Moves
Jacko learned to dance from his friend "Ed" and these moves instill fear into whoever trys to deal physical damage to the target, Causing them to flee

- Mana Cost 75/90/105/120/135
- Duration of Fear .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- Shields Duration 3/4/5/6/7 seconds
- Range 550
- Cool Down- 30seconds

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E- Chaos Song
Jacko plays such a horrible sounding song that it shakes the very foundation of everything around him damaging everything, Double Damage to structures or if damaging only one champion. Stuns stop this casting
- Damage 10/20/30/40/55 per second
- Cool Down 5 seconds after deactivation
- Cost 15/30/45/60/75 mana per second
- Range 450

ULTIMATE
R- Soothing Voice
Jacko projects his voice loudly causing all the enemy's champions to fall in a deep trance. All the champions are invulnerable for the duration but the Chaos Song still damages them, dealing double damage to all champions in range.
- Mana Cost 100-200-300
- Duration 2/3/5
- Cooldown 75 Seconds
- Range Global

Passive- Physical attacks deal damage based on 3% of total mana

Recomended Items

Banshees Veil
Rod of Ages
Frozen Heart
Zhonyas Ring
Sorcerers Boots
Tear of Godess

Stats
Health 350 + 80 per level
Mana 260 + 60 per level
Move 305
Armor 6. 5 + 3 per level
S. Block 30
Crit Strike 2 + .4 per level
M Regen .80 + .15 per level
H regen .70 + .2. per level

Summary: Jack is great to be a lane partner. He has good dps with his melee passive/aoe damage and ult. Good beneficial buff for chasing heros and support for group fights and a survivability buff.

Against him people should gang up on him fast, then when he casts his shield everyone should nuke him.

Feel Free to give feed back : )

TheGenie

12-26-2009

To be honest, i took one look at the picture, lol'd and then stopped reading.

DallasDank

12-26-2009

If the theme is a little... much. Just read everything else. Good idea on playstyle

TheGenie

12-26-2009

Well, i took a look into the guy, not bad (gamewise, you seriously gotta change the names if you don't want to instill lawsuits unto Pendragon). My primary concerns would be chaos song, that is, is it like karthus AoE, and does the double damage apply to minions? Also, mana output for lvl 5 chaos song is kinda much regarding the damage chaos song does. So, increase damage and add a little effect into it like a slight slow so it isn't just a weak nuke. Also, with the ult, if Chaos song only targets the stunned champ, 4x the damage will occur. So, at lvl 5 chaos, 400 dmg while stunned plus damage after chasing the stunned dude around. Just saying..

DallasDank

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGenie View Post
Well, i took a look into the guy, not bad (gamewise, you seriously gotta change the names if you don't want to instill lawsuits unto Pendragon). My primary concerns would be chaos song, that is, is it like karthus AoE, and does the double damage apply to minions? Also, mana output for lvl 5 chaos song is kinda much regarding the damage chaos song does. So, increase damage and add a little effect into it like a slight slow so it isn't just a weak nuke. Also, with the ult, if Chaos song only targets the stunned champ, 4x the damage will occur. So, at lvl 5 chaos, 400 dmg while stunned plus damage after chasing the stunned dude around. Just saying..

Well i inteded for the AOE nuke to be a pushing method and for when you use your ult it does double damage. I mean 110 Damage per second (gaurenteed 2/3/5 seconds) is a lot of damage.... plus your passive will help you solo people along with your aoe buff.
(Hes not intended to be a hero killer)

and the stun thing means that people can counter him by stunning.

but i see where your coming from with the slow. The Slow + the AOE buff for speed so you could kite them around if melee.