Champion Sneak Peek Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nadante

12-20-2010

Looks like a MF skin that they turned into a champ?

I'm game.

MessyHoFoSho

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnishaz View Post
WHAT THE ****?! Who is in charge of your champion design? Because they are 100% incompetent/unable to think of any new concepts. ANOTHER generic secksy woman? wtf? really? Is this a christmas joke? Because as i see it. Its a joke.

I am disappoint riot.
How many of the last 10 champions have been large breasted bimbos? All of them? Oh, for shame.
I agree!

Sir Hamilton III

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
yes, we need to make big, fat, flat chested women like the ones this guy likes...... yeah.....
well I mean, Gragas needs a girlfriend too. Rammus and Yi can't get all the ladies.

JoeVector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
yes, we need to make big, fat, flat chested women like the ones this guy likes...... yeah.....
If you SO desire ANOTHER female champ, it could at least be a fairy or something that remotely suggests there's some fantasy in this game.

TinyNazrin

12-20-2010

I'm digging this rifle.

Johnnylightning

12-20-2010

Seriously another chick. Hope there is a string of monster champs coming soon.

Souman

12-20-2010

So why are there only 2 male ranged ad carries (ez doesn't count, so corki and possibly kog), and like 3 or 4 female ad ranged carries?

Also the females are so much easier to play than the males with more rewards.
We need a new male ad ranged carry.

Also wtf is with all of the humans in this game... I know you don't want a dota copy but can you please be inspired just a little off of them.

Nabonidus

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackSock View Post
Where are all the MANLY-bite-your-face-off-drink-your-blood-and-eat-your-children champions at??
Kinda agreed here. We've kind of filled the current quota for 'pretty female champs' haven't we? When I heard 'ranged DPS' I was thinking Aeon, since he was rumored to be a sniper type.:/

Oh well. Still looks pretty neat, though she, like MF, kinda seems to suffer from 'silly hat' disorder.

Asauruz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2010

I can't wait. X=

Explodey Pony

12-20-2010

She probably won't look quite like the concept art. Irelia was changed drastically from her concept art, and it was done by the same person that Riot says no longer works with them.