Champion Sneak Peek Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LAZORKITTEH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Very nice, reminds me of borderlands

r4ym4nr3d

12-20-2010

When I pictured a sniper for LoL I pictured like a ghost from SC2. Not a bar maid with a license for a big gun! Like please scratch her and make some kind of burly guy!

Zataar

12-20-2010

Another chick... yawn.

Let's get a lady Cho'Gath at least!

LegendaryBeer

12-20-2010

Horray! Cause we definitely need more champs and not maps...

4ndy

12-20-2010

Quote:
Horray! Cause we definitely need more champs and not maps
Another Map would be awesome. (but don't get your hopes up)

Zerolisk9

12-20-2010

Wow seriously Riot? You cant think of anything but oversexed girl champions?? Theres millions upon millions of other ideas you could all pursue... It was cool the first time... the 2nd time it was like ehhh... and everytime after that it was just blatantly lazy, you cant think of anything more interesting? *Attach random story to woman who looks like shes in an adult film, then dress her to story* ... Nice...

Im beginning to think you guys dont intend to ever come out with anything more than this lameness over and over just to get attention... Its dissappointing because there was so much potential... you guys were doing good up until recently when you lost your creative talents...

MmeMisaMisa

12-20-2010

Yo dawg, I heard you like lenses so I put a lens on yo lens on yo lens on yo lens on yo lens on yo lens so you can lens while you lens while that lens lenses and that other lens is lensing

gom99

12-20-2010

Ok so I guess at Riot they think it would be OP to give a guy a gun. I can get beyond that, but do you have to make it Fan Service (click link if you're unfamiliar with the term)?

Can't you make her more serious you already have a fan service + gun hero, yordle + gun, why not make a serious char + gun? give her a commando look, or something stealthy looking. She's a sniper wth is she doing with that ridiculous hat and the least you should do is to give her some clothes and not lingerie.

Lemano

12-20-2010

Ezreal.....I love you, will you marry me?

HiddenMartyr

12-20-2010

lose the hat...and the shirt, and the skirt.... nah just playing. But seriously, lose the hat :/