Champion Sneak Peek Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Santhor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

when we gettin a female tank then?

Maakk

12-27-2010

omg!
why so long champ spotlight?!

killerx158

12-27-2010

yes another miss fortune i wonder who is better caitlyn or miss fortune who their spells aren't the same

sampactodeyimmy8

12-27-2010

esta hermosisima me la commpro apenas salga

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

Ache, when they release champs nobody really cares about, they get it all on time, skills and all, and then this incredible SNIPER CHICK comes out, and they delay like mad.

Wuhy

12-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oey View Post
let's hope this gorgeous art don't get butchered like Irelia...
seriously.

no seriously.

devon21

12-27-2010

When is she coming out and how much would she be?

Panda Hammer

12-27-2010

I just wanted to say that it seems like MF now has a partner in crime...or well perhaps a partner in dealing some dead sexy combos XD...They might make a great pair and not in the dirty minded means no....well maybe but still. She looks like great fun and I am making sure I save my money for when she comes out to get the combo pack with her with all the skins too. Someone I might like using :P

SkyRJ329

12-27-2010

they seriously need to start making some female tanks with big boobs too many dps characters are being played

5L1V3R

12-27-2010

Come on Riot... another ****ty female with a perfect body?? its so lame.

I am a guy and personally i would like to play a male character. It would be nice to see that Riot champ-makers are NOT thinking with their ****s, but with humor and originality.

Also, have you ever thought of making BIG FAT WOMEN champs? why not... it would be hilarious.

(Oh yes, previous post mentions woman tanks. this is good!! Doesnt have to be about the boobs though, i dont see any Male tanks flopping around their big *****es..... making a shockwave or w/e)