Champion Sneak Peek – Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMimeMachine

12-24-2010

looks just like wild west MF... lame

Monkey Zombie

12-24-2010

Another ranged female with way too little clothing. ~Sigh~

The only thing that I think would redeem her is if she was wearing a fully victorian dress and had her hair up in a bun, the sniper thing is pretty cool but less is more when it comes to costume design, less is more. It makes it a much more interesting character because it gives the image of a refined woman doing something unrefined but with a sense of elegance and class.

The gun however is excellently designed, A flintlock rifle adorned with many different sized lenses is very unique considering the first record of sniping weapons were also flintlock rifles. Personally you guys could put a little more character into the stock, and possibly a bayonet for a close combat attack.

TaceTace

12-24-2010

I think its that steampunk trend O.o

I would really like to see more variety in the appearance in female characters.

Kayle, Annie, Tristana, and Poppy are the most visually interesting to me.

I would love love LOVE to see the next female character be either really gruesome or matronly or ... or even really fat like a female Gragas.

I dont know. As a female player I am kind of bored with the boobs and skimp. Or maybe I'm not the type of person who feels like I need to live out a fantasy of being a super hot chick kickin ass.

NightGazer Balak

12-24-2010

OH MY ****ING GOD I DONT WANT THIS IN MY ****ING GAME
(*in the jingle bells melody*)

Phantòm

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Dhalsim View Post
trundle is your melee dps. and you complain that they haven't done one?
Trundle is really bad so he doesnt count as a melee dps i mean you could count him if ur good but otherwise we are tired that since most of u guys cant get laid Riot then you make hot chicks on the game but you think that cuz im a guy i ant half the game to be like that? Make a bad-ass man with lots of dps power that can beat the **** out of the other champions like really? Think of the femal summoners too unless they are lesbo/ bi they give them a hot guy summoner? you kno

HCVaniteux

12-24-2010

I CRAVES THIS ONE.

How much will she cost and when will she be ready to be played?
I am seriously considering threwing out cash on ip for skins if she has any good ones

Z3RGLING

12-24-2010

Awesome. Love Mr. Gonzalez' Concept Arts

HCVaniteux

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Zombie View Post
Another ranged female with way too little clothing. ~Sigh~

The only thing that I think would redeem her is if she was wearing a fully victorian dress and had her hair up in a bun, the sniper thing is pretty cool but less is more when it comes to costume design, less is more. It makes it a much more interesting character because it gives the image of a refined woman doing something unrefined but with a sense of elegance and class.

The gun however is excellently designed, A flintlock rifle adorned with many different sized lenses is very unique considering the first record of sniping weapons were also flintlock rifles. Personally you guys could put a little more character into the stock, and possibly a bayonet for a close combat attack.
Dude, she is a sheriff not a housewife....

ColdPhenix

12-24-2010

looks like a fable 3 remake xD

Dredging

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xander View Post
She needs to shoot missiles our of her boobs, else it's all for nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-lkSIrwo1A
BEST VIDEO EVERRRRRRR if riot has the balls to finally step out into the light on their big breasts "issue" they will make this champ fire off those gigundus fun pillows for ... OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!! hit points.