Champion Sneak Peek Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrkaunn

12-21-2010

For the god's sake, we dont need no more DPS or Mage Champions.
We Need more Tankers!
TANKERS!
A REAL tanker/ganker, like Centaur Warchief, Tidehunter or Treant Protector (from dota)

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

i like the idea of a sniper like champ but how it implemented can be either devastating or great, kog maw was a good idea but its kind of unfair to be against as a melee champ, but im glad to see more variety coming esp with the impending competition with starcraft's dota and Hon 2 and others like it

BLNDAzNB8Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

She should be like sole-ly skillshot, with major damage but super small hitboxes.

Signpost

12-21-2010

im thinking teemos passive + extra damage when shooting from a bush

Korovyov

12-21-2010

you guys need to seriously stop this unoriginal garbage.
Also, was the league of legends universe created by a bunch of white supremacists? I mean, except for Xin Zhao and the blue lady, all the human characters are white. what is up with that?

VIndrash

12-21-2010

Why can't the new champ be a guy with a really big gun? I personally believe it would look better, and puts more males (attractive ones at least (yes I am a girl)) into the champion selection.

YumClock

12-21-2010

Ezreal's got a companion now - she better be all skillshot based! It'll be the signature mark of Piltover.

...If there's anyone else from Piltover already in the League, feel free to correct me.

Nocturna

12-21-2010

Honestly, I really don't see what all the Huff is about. We have plenty of good tankies now, and some of them are to the point of being just plain insane in cases like all-tank teams which just Steam-roll everything else but another all-tank team or specially geared and focused Tank-killer team.

I am noticing a Trend in female Mage and DPS champs, but I also notice that there are actually not alot of them. Also, keep in mind that we had a long string of all male champs for a bit. I honestly don't care, since they set things up as a pipeline if I remember, and these things are all planned. IF they release like another 4-5 female mages/dps, then I will QQ. But chances are they aren't and we will see some scary big-aft monsters and muscle-bound men that make the Olympian gods and their various heros and demigods look little reedy boy scouts.

In the mean time, I am just happy to see a dedicated Sniper Champ coming out. As a Dps'er and Mage player, someone with some ultra-range is just plain good. I look forward to her, and her skills.

Shiraka

12-21-2010

Just one word......Awesome

Mists Magic

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbLn View Post
Sion .
I think another big guy like that, with a gun, maybe a cyborg. lol