Champion Sneak Peek Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SGTSwiggleDunks

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigiwoo View Post
Add less champions, balance each one better. Lux? Leblanc? Cass? Trundle? See a pattern here? A pattern that 2 weeks is NOT enough for you to build a good champion. It's just NOT. Quit kidding yourselves.

TL;DR; Quality > quantity.
i agrree with this guy friken quality over quantity any day,, i dont care if it takes a month to make a champ just get your heads outa your asses

PiggySaysWhat

12-21-2010

Isn't there already a "Breasts with Guns" character in the game? I get that it's christmas time so they're taking a bit of a break but just giving MF more range doesn't seem like that exciting a character design. (Whine whine whine )

Speedysteve

12-21-2010

Looks good! Can't wait to play her.

Stop QQing. I don't see people complaining about movies or current media (*cough Jonah Hex cough*)

Our Hero Niko

12-21-2010

awesome!

but i was hoping for a new creature :3

Kilrathi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Wow, they stopped creating big-breasted champions and announced Magma Chamber instead? What an awesome holiday present!

Oh, wait...

Wuhy

12-21-2010

she looks too much like mf. i think she needs bigger breasts to stand out huh riot

Mists Magic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

ok, sniper is cool, but... not only is it yet ANOTHER female champion, she's not very good looking... She's very goofy looking.

jCkD4Ni3L

12-21-2010

Hmmm we got ourselves just another MF?

jCkD4Ni3L

12-21-2010

What we need is a new champion that is HUGE, something to compete with Cho'Gath...

Guardian86

12-21-2010

ummmm .... boobies... that is all!

and whats up with the chicks with guns??? fetish within' the design team??