Champion Sneak Peek Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emeralda

12-21-2010

Hmm?

Jermatoo

Senior Recruiter

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralda View Post
Hmm?
I'd hit it.

Kidd Strife

12-21-2010

Woman tank plox.

draketalon

12-21-2010

Ok props for the character, But she is like MF's other side haha. The good looking pirate meets the good looking Cop???? Or is she MF's Sister? They look alike and enjoy big hats XD. and i have to agree whats with all the chicks. How about a good monster or a dragon warrior or something

Neccron99

12-21-2010

lame i'm done with all the chicks i don't care if most are dudes need to see more BA's don't care if its a nasty monster or some guy that will just beat ass that's just my vote.. all these chicks are pretty much the same.

Gigiwoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Add less champions, balance each one better. Lux? Leblanc? Cass? Trundle? See a pattern here? A pattern that 2 weeks is NOT enough for you to build a good champion. It's just NOT. Quit kidding yourselves.

TL;DR; Quality > quantity.

JeANetTe07

12-21-2010

Pure awesmexyness

SiLENT MiDNiTE

12-21-2010

very excited for her! I hope she isnt 6300 so i can buy her right away

SGTSwiggleDunks

12-21-2010

god damit you guys are stupid.. whats with the stripper.. come on for gods sake,, if your going to make a sheriif she should look like one.. not a 18th century hore house bandit, wtf you guys are dispointing left and right,,, i know the community of league is better than this.. please for the sake of LoL change her skin to somthing that would acttualy make sense......... iv been playing this awsome game since you guys first put it out and its been great but then you started to run into the gutter mudslick ditch of bull ****,,,,

MunchenBocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-21-2010

awesome I was having a severe withdrawal due to not enough copy/paste female champs... oh wait.