Nerfbat some buff others

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g lo

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhombus View Post
Well fair comment right there about karthus, you fully understand him and I respect that opinion. just seems like to ridiculous of a spam ability at the start to me.

Guys if your going to just dismiss the comments make some better suggestions, if you think its random gibberish with nothing to back that statement up just don't bother.

Helps no one, just annoy's whoever makes a thread.

OK.

didn't comment on ones I didn't play/not sure of

Ryze - agree, seems alright
Katarina - her dagger doesn't really bounce that much, maybe your thinking of sivir
Cho'gath - It's just dogdeable as is, increase it and he can farm entire waves instead of jut the mages or soldiers, seriously cho'gath is powerful enough
Nunu - sure
Veigar - he's burst, he supposed to be squishy, he has a stun use it to survive
Singed - people still play him, but yea havn't seen him so much
Tryndamere - He's fine buy items and he can stil own
Dr. Mundo - Dodge cleaver, it's predictable/theres time to dodge it in most cases. problem solved
Sivir - It's hard enough to run from that as is, a slow too?
Fiddlesticks - true
Kayle - He's support, doesn't need to be either really
Teemo - has a blind, and slow, and walk fast, seriously why do people keep wanting a stun on him?
Ashe - She's the frost queen or something, what do you expect?
Annie - She's a burst, she's supposed to be squishy, and again, she has a stun
Master Yi - I also think yi needs some tweaking but don't wana join QQ fest
Alistar - wouldn't know, but allistar is powerful enough as is imo
Blitzcrank - Again, dodgeable
Soraka - np.
Warwick - he's fine, DOT? he gets speed increase he shouldn't need DOT to finish
Morgana - No real problem with her.
Rammus - He's fine
Sion - Does a good chunk of damage to him already
Taric - agree
Janna - Its how its meant to be, don't nerf her
Zilean - he's fine, just takes some skill
Twisted fate - It's not that long
Evelynn - Why bother? she's fine
Karthus - It's perfect how it is
Twitch - maybe on the visible if close thing, but i thnk twitch is fine asis

Just commenting on your comments looks like half of them you didn't know/play enough to know. Another third where just random unnecessary ideas. That's why this is gibberish and waste of time. Focus on a few key ideas for a few champs you feel are more unbalanced. And play them before commenting.

Barbedwire

12-27-2009

This is definitely one of the dumbest buff/nerf thread so far.

Any non nub/+18 year old who have played the game for more than 2 weeks know that 95% of this changes are shortsighted/bad/******ed or just plain idiotic.

Can't really bother my rude/flaming attitude as I'm tired of these random useless nerf/buff threads

Rhombus

12-27-2009

More than anything this thread was to get the community thinking about changes they would like made, of course some of my ideas are going to be received badly or are short sighted or whatever.

If your going to flame, (man I'd like to swear here) just don't.

If you've got great ideas to share and get some thinking going get to it.

Its really saddening to see people who want the game improved but are not willing to put their ideas out there, I'm not one of those, I'll stick my foot in my mouth anytime online.

Rhombus

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by g lo View Post
OK.

didn't comment on ones I didn't play/not sure of

Dr. Mundo - Dodge cleaver, it's predictable/theres time to dodge it in most cases. problem solved
Sivir - It's hard enough to run from that as is, a slow too?
Kayle - He's support, doesn't need to be either really
Teemo - has a blind, and slow, and walk fast, seriously why do people keep wanting a stun on him?
Ashe - She's the frost queen or something, what do you expect?
Alistar - wouldn't know, but allistar is powerful enough as is imo
Warwick - he's fine, DOT? he gets speed increase he shouldn't need DOT to finish
Twisted fate - It's not that long

Just commenting on your comments looks like half of them you didn't know/play enough to know. Another third where just random unnecessary ideas. That's why this is gibberish and waste of time. Focus on a few key ideas for a few champs you feel are more unbalanced. And play them before commenting.
Dr. Mundo - I just find it a bit ridiculous how much he can throw his cleaver, because its based on his hp he can get a hp regen item and throw em all day long. maybe just a cd. increase would be enough? Or just more powerful + higher cost would mean it'd take less throws and more skill.
Sivir - for me I just find her lacking in something to kill other hero's.... maybe your right tho.
Kayle - With most battles I've had a kayle unless they are really good they seem to be a waste of a champ. spot.
Teemo - maybe nerf his damage a bit at the same time, hes kinda meant to be a fast harasser from what I've seen and this would give him a utility for confusing/disrupting a players flow.
Ashe - lol fair enough.
Alistar - Just found the other day when I played him hes just a ball of hp with nothing much more, probably just the pair I was playing against weren't stupid tho =D.
Warwick - Everytime I see a post about him they say hes up, was just going by that.
Twisted fate - Enemy twisted fate got fed a bit and was 2 lvls higher, teleport + stun = dead non tank char. just found it a lil broken.

JunkRamen

12-27-2009

Quote:
Dr. Mundo - I just find it a bit ridiculous how much he can throw his cleaver, because its based on his hp he can get a hp regen item and throw em all day long. maybe just a cd. increase would be enough? Or just more powerful + higher cost would mean it'd take less throws and more skill.
That's his defining characteristic. When you think of Mundo, do you think of Burning Agony? I don't. Spammable skillshot cleaver is like, the only reason to play him.
Quote:
Sivir - for me I just find her lacking in something to kill other hero's.... maybe your right tho.
She's a support carry. She has one of the strongest ults in the game. She definitely wins fights and games. Without Ult she sucks at chasing alone, but if she could chase there would be almost no reason to play any other carry.
Quote:
Teemo - maybe nerf his damage a bit at the same time, hes kinda meant to be a fast harasser from what I've seen and this would give him a utility for confusing/disrupting a players flow.
Don't fix what isn't broken, IMO. Teemo is Already on the stronger half of the champion list but isn't exactly OP - a good spot for champs to be in.
Quote:
Alistar - Just found the other day when I played him hes just a ball of hp with nothing much more, probably just the pair I was playing against weren't stupid tho =D.
A ball of HP with incredible pushing power due to his heal, and good defensive/assist support with his stun and knockback. Alistar was top tier last patch and probably still high tier at least right now.

OMBlah

12-27-2009

Quote:
Cho'gath - Increase the aoe of his spikes....... its his only escape mechanic.
Singed - Make him cheaper, no one plays him anymore lol.
Dr. Mundo - Increase the cd. and lifecost of that **** annoying cleaver throw.
Malphite - Give him a bit of that armor back he lost a few patches ago.
Teemo - Pretty good, kinda feels like he needs a stun or something. like.... After 6 stacks of poison the target gets stunned for 1s (this effect cannot occur more than once every 10s).
Tristianna - Over nerfed, give her back 25% of what she lost and see how she goes.
Blitzcrank - Decrease the range on his rocket grab maybe, not sure.
Just a starting question, but why are there some champs where you say "there's nothin' wrong" but there are a bunch of champs that you don't mention? Anyways.

A good Cho'gath can target that skill flawlessly. Increasing the AOE would be a risky.

I see Singed a lot, and he's still as fierce as ever. I always cry when I'm a caster against him, because nowadays EVERYONE stacks HP on this guy, and it works.

I kind of agree with the cleaver thing, but I've learned to dodge it, making him useless.

I really agree with a buff on Malphite. Not nearly as many people use him as before.

Teemo's poison doesn't stack, so I don't know how that'd work. 6 stacks of 35dmg/sec poison would be mega wrong

I think Trist is still pretty fierce. Any buff to her should be minimal.

His rocket grab is his defining skill. If the range was decreased I think he would be useless, seeing as it's really, REALLY easy to dodge as it is... except when you run away in a straight line =P.