Nerfbat some buff others

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhombus

Junior Member

12-26-2009

Ok before I start, I'm no expert with putting in exact number values to modify stats on a certain char. to make them more viable. these are just general suggestions that I think could help balance out some heroes.

Ryze - At the mo. I think ryze is pretty balanced and doesn't need much done to his new self.
Katarina - Haven't really had much in the way of problems with her...... maybe decrease the amount of bounces her dagger throw gets.
Cho'gath - Increase the aoe of his spikes....... its his only escape mechanic.
Nunu - All good, If you run into the whole enemy team and ulti expect to die =D.
Amumu - Maybe a bit more armor at the start, hes a bit squishy.
Veigar - Little bit more hp at the start, just seeing him getting rolled lately.
Singed - Make him cheaper, no one plays him anymore lol.
Tryndamere - Increase his damage growth for each lvl a bit more.
Dr. Mundo - Increase the cd. and lifecost of that **** annoying cleaver throw.
Gangplank - Im not sure if hes as powerful as he used to be but...... decrease his scaling with crit.
Malphite - Give him a bit of that armor back he lost a few patches ago.
Sivir - Still seems to be missing a certain something. maybe a slow coupled with her ulti...
Fiddlesticks - All good, awesome when played by someone good sucks if not.....
Kayle - Doesn't feel right, needs to be either a damage dealer or a tank not just suck at both....
Aniva - Never played her so can't comment.
Teemo - Pretty good, kinda feels like he needs a stun or something. like.... After 6 stacks of poison the target gets stunned for 1s (this effect cannot occur more than once every 10s).
Ashe - To much slowing, open to suggestions about her.
Annie - To squishy at the start, little more hp.
Tristianna - Over nerfed, give her back 25% of what she lost and see how she goes.
Jax - Don't see many ppl playing him atm so not sure.
Master Yi - When you kill a champ with highlander it refreshes all cd's except highlander, change his passive so it gives him chance on hit to deal 10/25/50 extra damge to minions. The 1st suggestion was from another member (feel free to take credit).
Corki - Haven't seen him since he got hit with the nerf bat so not sure.
Alistar - Reduce the mana cost on ground slam and headbut by 30%
Blitzcrank - Decrease the range on his rocket grab maybe, not sure.
Soraka - np.
Nasus - Haven't played him much lately so not sure.
Warwick - Maybe a DOT he applies when Blood scent is active or an attack speed boost.
Morgana - No real problem with her.
Rammus - Not sure, maybe a higher base health regen rate.
Kassadin - Maybe slightly better ap scaling with abilities at high lvls.
Sion - maybe make his enrage do a bit more damage to him, with the right partner I've seen sion's with over 1k hp at about lvl 4. pretty crazy.
Taric - Don't think theres any issues.
Janna - Decrease the range on howling gale, Instead of increasing the damage with physical damage from eye of the storm I reckon maybe it should regen hp.
Zilean - No idea, haven't seen him or played him lately.
Twisted fate - If their any good they can hit the stun card everytime...... bit of a long duration on the stun I reckon.
Evelynn - maybe instead of taking less damage from minions, she has a passive lifesteal similar to warwick.
Karthus - Increase the damge from Lay waste, increase the cd and increase the mana cost.
Twitch - Now for one I reckon if he gets to close to someone or a minion they should see him, something similar to the cast range of teemo's mushroom, decrease the damage from his poison but increase damage from expunge. Im rly not to sure other than that, what do ppl reckon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahryl

Senior Member

12-26-2009

You want to NERF JAANA? :[


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

12-26-2009

Seems like you just threw together some random changes to heroes for no reason, huh.


By the way: Cho'gath has the best escape mechanism in the game. His ****ING IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL GODZILLA HEALTH.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhombus

Junior Member

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Seems like you just threw together some random changes to heroes for no reason, huh.


By the way: Cho'gath has the best escape mechanism in the game. His ****ING IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL GODZILLA HEALTH.

lol, well early game hes just as easy to kill as any tank.

these are all just my opinions from my experiences in games, if you have something constructive to add go nuts.

And with Janna I dunno if you've noticed but between the time your in the air and the time your stunned once you land.......... any decent dps hero would have you most of the way dead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadiki

Junior Member

12-26-2009

Most of these seem like completely random and unnecessary changes. You should pick heroes that you often play and fully understand the mechanics of, and then make evaluations on those.

For example, I play Karthas a lot now. What is the reasoning in even mentioning that the entire mechanic behind Lay Waste be changed to a nuke? It couples very well with his Defile ability, and the shorter the cooldown it has, the better it is for farming minions while retaining it's ability to destroy champions.

Random gibberish is not worth taking seriously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevoutBeerKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-26-2009

90% of this doesn't make much sense. The other 10% doesn't either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g lo

Member

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
Random gibberish is not worth taking seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogumaster View Post
90% of this doesn't make much sense. The other 10% doesn't either.
/agreed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhombus

Junior Member

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
Most of these seem like completely random and unnecessary changes. You should pick heroes that you often play and fully understand the mechanics of, and then make evaluations on those.

For example, I play Karthas a lot now. What is the reasoning in even mentioning that the entire mechanic behind Lay Waste be changed to a nuke? It couples very well with his Defile ability, and the shorter the cooldown it has, the better it is for farming minions while retaining it's ability to destroy champions.

Random gibberish is not worth taking seriously.
Well fair comment right there about karthus, you fully understand him and I respect that opinion. just seems like to ridiculous of a spam ability at the start to me.

Guys if your going to just dismiss the comments make some better suggestions, if you think its random gibberish with nothing to back that statement up just don't bother.

Helps no one, just annoy's whoever makes a thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

Senior Member

12-27-2009

I saw "buff Chogath, Alistar, Sivir, Teemo, and Malph" and "nerf Katarina, Janna, and Dr. Mundo" and was sad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2009

Jax is too freakishly good at low level. If he charges you with his jumping move after he's charged up, that's at least half your HP at lvl 1 as a tank. Basically it's that + Ignite = 1 dead champ right away.

Ryze's Rune Prison is still extremely absurd in my opinion. It has to have much shorter duration for such a good CC. It has a pretty extreme range, is rather cheap, and still deal a rather hefty damage for such a good CC. At least make it a skillshot like Morganas', and I'd be happy.


12