Nasus vs. Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jermstuddog

12-26-2009

support builds make him tanky though. Getting a Starks and Aegis give him plenty of tankiness while keeping his attacks strong enough so people are scared...

Krald

12-26-2009

I'm definitely scared of a tank that I cannot bring down hardly at all who is draining 5% of my max hp and turning it into crazy damage.

Anyways, I should try starks, as it does make sense to grab it on him.

Swift Ghost

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Gangplank fills only the Melee DPS slot of your team, while Nasus can also play tank or potentially even mage.
Woah woah woah. Hold it right there. Gangplank = melee dps? Well that sound fine for me but when I built a post on gangplank - people complained that i shdu get magic pen and such coz he is 'ranged support'.

Blmz

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift Ghost View Post
Woah woah woah. Hold it right there. Gangplank = melee dps? Well that sound fine for me but when I built a post on gangplank - people complained that i shdu get magic pen and such coz he is 'ranged support'.
Nice necro thread, and fyi, magic pen doesnt work anymore due parrrley being phys dmg.

Swift Ghost

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blmz View Post
Nice necro thread, and fyi, magic pen doesnt work anymore due parrrley being phys dmg.
Uhhh what's 'Necro'?

Physical damage now? WOOOO MY BUILD IS MORE VIABLE NOW.

smokeD

02-13-2010

Um nasus isn't a tank Trin Force, Starks, Aegis. Support DPS. Gangplank is more of a support DPS too less of a carry but can still kill, take down towers easily.

Vigilence

02-13-2010

Nasus is a super hydper duper tank that cannot be ignored at all. His ults later will deal infinite amount of dmg + 1. That said, you can start your tank nasus by making a sheen then building your tank items, giving him plenny of dmg early. Also, you can charge up SS as much in tank then in dps, so you still hurt as hell while being almost unkillable. Look at 'dommage done' in stats after a game with a tanky nasus that had 2 sunfire capes...

Gankplank is a 1 trick guy that sometimes shoots his ult from range, while nasus is the first one in the battle, and the last one out. He can hit with his sword sometimes but tend to die fast if he get in range to do it. He excells at kiting people parrleying them down meanwhile. He loves to eat fruits, which makes him hard to stop running.

themortarkid

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilence View Post
He loves to eat fruits, which makes him hard to stop running.
i laughed when i read this