Which of the 3150 Champions ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammer

12-19-2010

Can carry a team best in solo queue 5v5. Without having to have too much feed. Thanks

Also which class does most DMG? I LOVE owning the players xD.

SySerror

12-19-2010

Kassadin

Dragön

12-19-2010

Kassadin, hell yes. He is hard to master, but once you know what you are doing, no one will stop you. At the end of the game, I can usually 2-3 shot kill people and no one can escape him. His spells have a 3-5 second cooldown. Reply if you want my build, he is my best champ.

Minrog

12-20-2010

You posted this in general as well, without the feed comment part. With that factored in, I think there is only one answer:

Xin Zhao

EbonyKnife

12-20-2010

Id say Shen.

Shen lets you save peoples arses with ulti, is a great jungler which means you can get dragon buff frequently giving your whole team 240 gold, as well as always being lizard buffed, and you don't even have to steal your teammates XP which means your team in general will be stronger.

Junglers in general aren't really common in solo queue ive found, so being a jungler yourself gives your team an alright advantage.

Naevius

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Prince90 View Post
Kassadin, hell yes. He is hard to master, but once you know what you are doing, no one will stop you. At the end of the game, I can usually 2-3 shot kill people and no one can escape him. His spells have a 3-5 second cooldown. Reply if you want my build, he is my best champ.
can you tell me your build please?

v3ctor

12-20-2010

pantheon imo if you get a solo lane

hydrogencar

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius View Post
can you tell me your build please?
RoA, Mejais, Zhonjas.
RoA, Zhonjas.
RoA, Mejais, Abyssal Zhonjas.
RoA, Archangels, Zhonjas.

Always make sure to have Golem buff. Play defensive lvl 1-6. Then go gank. Or harass your lane with Q then ult in, Q + E + auto attacks + ignite = kill.

Harbin

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrogencar View Post
RoA, Mejais, Zhonjas.
RoA, Zhonjas.
RoA, Mejais, Abyssal Zhonjas.
RoA, Archangels, Zhonjas.

Always make sure to have Golem buff. Play defensive lvl 1-6. Then go gank. Or harass your lane with Q then ult in, Q + E + auto attacks + ignite = kill.
So uh, your build needs plenty of feed.

Adaelphon Delat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Once you get decent with Kassadin, mejai stacks are reliable. It's not hard to mainain 6 or 7 stacks (the break even point goldwise) unless your team is horribly losing anyway. And he is amazing late game once you can use him, capable of just wrecking. Very rarely does he have a moment where all his spells are on CD, and his spells all have great ratios.