Die Mundo Die

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KenpachiCaptof11

12-19-2010

I have seen games where mundo just wont die, are there any tricks to deal with this monstrosity?

Spehktre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2010

For the standard high health/monster regen Mundo, Ignite (or Executioners Calling) + Madreds ought to do the trick.

Though it really depends on the build. Ranged DPS Kiters like Ashe or Kennen with decent move speed might do it also.

Dragön

12-19-2010

Ignite or any champion that can cut healing in half. Ignite is very effective against him because it vastly reduces how effective his ultimate is.

Minrog

12-20-2010

Whenever I see a Mundo on the enemy team and I am playing Gangplank, I chortle a bit. If I eat a cleaver, he eats a Parrrley. If he comes to melee, I debuff his healing. I eat all his tank minions and heal/avoid his jungler's ganks using my citrus fruit. Eventually he has to go back, sometimes a few times. In team fights, I usually kill his 400 hit point Ezreal buddy first, while I melee him to keep his ultimate from doing anything.

Just my experiences against him, which have been unilaterally positive. For me, I mean. hehe.

GaspingTruth

12-20-2010

Ignite > Mundo.

Redenbacher

12-20-2010

What was already stated - Ignite, Executioner's Calling, and any other healing debuff typically spells Mundo's death.

biomorph

12-20-2010

Ignite works wonders indeed.
Do not feed him early, do not let him farm (if you can) then by the time he inevitably becomes that moster your carries will be able to cut through him like a warm knife through butter.
If you have no carries then good luck

GraveyardShift

12-20-2010

tell him not to go to your fountain. then he'll be all like 'f u i go where i pleases.' then he'll beeline towards your fountain and die.

TasLoL

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrog View Post
Whenever I see a Mundo on the enemy team and I am playing Gangplank, I chortle a bit. If I eat a cleaver, he eats a Parrrley. If he comes to melee, I debuff his healing. I eat all his tank minions and heal/avoid his jungler's ganks using my citrus fruit. Eventually he has to go back, sometimes a few times. In team fights, I usually kill his 400 hit point Ezreal buddy first, while I melee him to keep his ultimate from doing anything.

Just my experiences against him, which have been unilaterally positive. For me, I mean. hehe.
I also play gangplank often and have no trouble with mundo. I often even get exectioners calling to stack the heal debuffs. Not sure if it stacks, but it makes it feel very easy for 2 or 3 of us to take him down.

Mystfyre

12-20-2010

Ignite/Executioner's Calling or anything that cuts healing down. Wait till he pops his ultimate (which hurts him when he does so), ignite and then burst him down quickly.

Dodge his cleavers. Move erratically. If he misses a cleaver, its just like you hit him once or twice (his moves cost health).

Madred's is good, especially if he goes straight health.