@RIOT: To whichever Dev that made cho/kog/kass/malz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralfazar

12-19-2010

Why are you wasting you efforts on making more of these puny and pathetic Runeterrans?! You should be throwing your void powers around the office demanding more presence from the void in the League! Oh sure, Cassiopeia might have been a nice addition to the league in the sense that she is a monster, but she's still a disgusting Runeterran!

I'd really like to know which Dev made those beloved Void champs, especially the monsters I can't help but love, Cho and Kog(don't own him yet but still badass), you get kudos for these champs, so demand more Voidian rights! The void will consume Runeterra eventually so lets get it started sooner rather then later!

Any other Void supporters agree with me?!

Ralfazar

12-19-2010

Bump, cute, downvoted but no post, lurv teh intranets.

Enemy Crabgot

12-19-2010

A downvote simply means they didnt agree with your idea. Better to downvote and not say anything rather than look like they are trolling by replying with a simple "no"

Also...I wouldnt mind more void heroes

Set Tesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

WANT MORE VOID :P i mean the lore mentions cho is one of many, can we have some of the others plez riot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy Crabgot View Post
your name.... i must have it! haha

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

12-19-2010

Cho, KogMaw, Kass, and Malzarhar were all done by Ezreal. Though Chogath was also a little bit of Guinsoo.

The next new champion coming out is a sniper that is also done by Ezreal. But I don't know an ETA for the next void dude.

Visage1721

12-19-2010

I am fairly sure Ezreal mentioned a new void champ in his thread, but it is a long way off.

Ralfazar

12-19-2010

Well then I think it's high effing time Ezreal rolls up his Void sleeves and conjurs us up another void monstrosity to toy around with .

Down with Runeterrans Up with Voidians!

Ralfazar

12-20-2010

Bump!

Ralfazar

12-20-2010

Bump

iconfus

12-20-2010

Stop double-posting, you gonna get banned