Own3dtv Help Needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unreal Talent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

I recently bought a new computer and well i run it in windows mode and run my stream.
Now the only problem is that is it really choppy and i do not know hot to fix it i have tried multiple threads and still have not found out how to fix this. Any help would be nice here are my computer specs.

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II N850 Triple-Core Processor 2.20 GHz
Ram 4.00
System type 64-bit

UPDATE: I am using xsplit broadcaster!

Ran a speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1077629242.png

SportsLiker69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

What's the upload bandwidth of your internet connection? That's the bottleneck for most people. Try speedtest.net if you don't know.

Unreal Talent

Unreal Talent

12-19-2010

bump?

Unreal Talent

12-19-2010

help?

Unreal Talent

12-20-2010

plz

Gurglingemu

12-20-2010

I have a problem with Own3d livestreams as well. My flash player turns green and I can't see a thing.

Unreal Talent

12-20-2010

bump

Unreal Talent

12-21-2010

=(