Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I think I came across a Shen bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CakeandBacon

12-19-2010

So I'm sitting on my spawn buying stuff (can't remember what) when I see that the rest of my team is picking a fight by the Baron. No worries, I'm Shen. So when our carry starts to take fire, I ult on to her while the enemy Vlad pools underneath....and die the instant I land.

Not like "OMG LOOK AT THAT DAMAGE OP" type instant. I mean instant. I arrived and dropped dead. Lots of lulz were had.

Dzung

Recruiter

12-19-2010

death recap?

Eleoste

12-19-2010

And we thought Panth's ult was cool...

CakeandBacon

12-19-2010

Didn't look. Probably should have, but I was at full health. I shouldn't have died without seeing myself die. I was ulting in and jamming W as fast as I could!

It's probably a wierd or rare bug. I've ulted onto Vlad's pool before as Shen and been fine.