Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question regarding disruption of gameplay.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gromph

12-19-2010

I was in another game where my team had chosen a setup (Normal Game) then last second they swap out and destroy team comp. Anyways I'm Nidalee and midding, but two duo players Morde and Vlad both come mid so we can 3 v 1. It was an effort to force me from mid and let the friend Vlad play. I have 0 leaves, I've never left a game and never went afk. This was by far the hardest I was tested to not just leave right away and save myself 25 minutes.

Instead I decided to try and have fun that match, so I challenged myself and play mouse only. I have to say playing Nid with just the use of the mouse was an intense experience and I ended up having a lot of fun. The two people that had ruined the start of the game said they are going to report me for disrupting game play. My question is did I disrupt gameplay? I tried my best I just simply tried out a new control scheme. I didn't do horribly compared to the rest of my team, I actually out performed one of the trolls.

TL; DR Mouse only game, who is down?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sytherion

12-19-2010

Manual dexterity is OP