Twisted Fate

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagetenshi

Senior Member

12-19-2010

200 - 24 = 176
176 - 28.5 = 147.5
147.5 - 59 (147.5*0.4) = 88.5

You're hitting them as if they had 88.5 MR.

I did this in 2 minutes with the computer's built in calculator.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Skilled Noob

Member

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
200 - 24 = 176
176 - 28.5 = 147.5
147.5 - 59 (147.5*0.4) = 88.5

You're hitting them as if they had 88.5 MR.

I did this in 2 minutes with the computer's built in calculator.
thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagetenshi

Senior Member

12-19-2010

+1 for anyone who realizes what I did. ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuriousLeftNut

Senior Member

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
200 - 24 = 176
176 - 28.5 = 147.5
147.5 - 59 (147.5*0.4) = 88.5

You're hitting them as if they had 88.5 MR.

I did this in 2 minutes with the computer's built in calculator.
Assuming they let you sit there auto attacking, of course.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trundling Trol

Senior Member

12-19-2010

so how many lvl 4s did matchmaking put you against?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Skilled Noob

Member

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by trundling Trol View Post
so how many lvl 4s did matchmaking put you against?
it was a high ELO game actually. enemy morgana was a pain in the arse
i got to a very high normal game elo by queueing with two low levels hehe i cheateth


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lomme

Senior Member

12-19-2010

Not sure Archaic Knowledge and Void Staff stacks like that. When I have both, it reads as 49% ingame afaik? Not sure, cba double checking atm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Skilled Noob

Member

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
200 - 24 = 176
176 - 28.5 = 147.5
147.5 - 59 (147.5*0.4) = 88.5

You're hitting them as if they had 88.5 MR.

I did this in 2 minutes with the computer's built in calculator.
there's just one thing i don't get... wouldn't it be 0.55 not 0.4

55 percent = 0.55

:S


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Skilled Noob

Member

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomme View Post
Not sure Archaic Knowledge and Void Staff stacks like that. When I have both, it reads as 49% ingame afaik? Not sure, cba double checking atm.
D:

thanks :]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Skilled Noob

Member

12-19-2010

bump


123