The most op champion ever..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrosis627

12-19-2010

I wonder if you think Teemo's OP
I mean c'mon that map awareness bro!

BeastMode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

i really hope OP is trollin... if he's not, he has no idea what he's talking about.
either way he should uninstall imho

Liquidone

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrosis627 View Post
I wonder if you think Teemo's OP
I mean c'mon that map awareness bro!
Fre wardz es OP nerf nao riot!!!!

Almaana

12-19-2010

Go play Nidalee and see how well you actually do. also Tryndamere. Vlad as well and you know what do it in a 5v5, oh and level up noob. -.-

Sytherion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

+1 for hilarious joke thread

I refuse to believe OP is serious.

Skyeclaw

12-19-2010

I'll bet your one of the people who stood next to your minions against mord and then wondered why you were slaughtered amirite?

trundling Trol

12-19-2010

chat te fak up ok?

Pika Fox

12-19-2010

nidalee needs nerf-buffs, her and tryn are the only borderline OP chars on there, and only if both are fed enough.... mundo.... hell any nice dps can out dps his ult as long as he stays in range to be hit. the only thing id love to see is vlads pool costing 20% of his total HP instead of current HP just to get a good lol as one pools to save his life.... killing himself

Raelyr

12-19-2010

non of these hero are actually op, heros that are consider to be classified to be "op" are heros that are awesome to begin with, no easy way to counter and in pro's hand.

nid dies in team fight, and if she doesn't die in team fight, then ur ppl fed her already, also an easy to deal with her, "run away through the lane and to a tower", she have no way to stop u.

o hi mundo, i'll just ignore u, kill ur team and walk away from ur skill shot.

o hi Tyrn, what? u cry too hard to exhast? too bad
w8, the game ended too early b/c u don't have an IE? too bad

well i'll give u vlad, he is awesome but i still can't consider him to be op. reason b/c there is very little ppl who can get good with him.

now i will put a new list which i consider to be op. anyone is welcome to correct me if i am wrong

kog, The 6 shots = kill, late game

amumu. To tell u the truth, he is ban all the time, so i haven't seen an op amumu in a long time, but he wasn't nerfed in anyway, so i'll class him as op.

sona. Ppl are qqing about sona sucks not, but to tell u the truth, ppl are just over reacting, she is still the best healer in the game.

malph. He is a well balanced tank, with aoe cc that can't be cleanse. Even a complete newb can use him well.

there are more, but i couldn't thing of any atm.